News Flash: Women Fantasize about Johnny Depp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only time I ever "got" the whole Johnny Depp is a sex god thing was when I was watching Don Juan De Marco. Hmmmm....:drool: Other than that, he really never did much for me.

What, you mean you didn't like him as Hunter S. Thompson? :sexywink:

hunter4_gallery__550x373,0.jpg

Loves it!!!!:drool: You are so funny Cassis:wink: Matthew Perry is a BIG U2 fan , so I heard:yes:

i first noticed johnny's appeal in whats eating gilbert grape back in the day
and he's only gotten better

i could care less for bloom, pitt, farrel, cruise etc.....
i dont really like their acting and for me talent iswhat makes one sexy

oh yeah and cool [dark] hair :drool:

:reject:sean penn in 21 grams :combust:

Last edited:
depp.gif

benny & joon:love::up:

personally, jack sparrow didnt do much for me, i didnt like the movie and the only thing cool about it was depp's performance.
and the whole big blockbuster movie thing with depp got on my nerves and it made me take off this cool johnny poster my friend gave me cause all of a sudden my friends who didnt even know who he was were drooling over him and for a while he dropped down on my list of favorite acrtors.
but then when i rewatched the movies i have : donnie brasco, ed wood, sleepy hollow, blow
he climbed back up:angry:

bonosgirl84 said:

i just watched that two nights ago

:love:

one of my favorite scenes from any movie ever is when he swings past her window and takes off his top hat.

Same here. Oh, how I :heart: that movie! :love:

I understand women liking all the above guys but they have never done it for me,especially Colin Farrell:|

just give me Eddie Vedder, Bono,and Keifer Sutherland and I'll be a happy camper:drool:

Dismantled said:

are you rating my men:eyebrow:

:wink:

I think this ---->
a04290e2.jpg
[/IMG]

deserves at least a :drool:

and then Bman gets a double drool and a :combust:

Well whe you post pics like that.....Eddie =:love:

Back
Top Bottom