Nathan For You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oregoropa

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Since I found some fellow fans, let's post some great clips from the show and get a few more on the bandwagon.

This is my favorite "Ghost Realtor"

Before 'Nathan For You' he did segments on a Canadian Show called 22 minutes. I love this report on Snow Tires.

Mys absolute favorite episode so far has been the on with the Summit Ice jacket, the horsey rides, and the man zone. Solely for the line "I couldn't be sure these other apparel companies weren't hiding dark secrets." Also I love the electronics store one. There's so many throwaway lines and gags that are just absolutely hilarious. Like having an entire mannequin jury dressed up in a fake courtroom.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Nothing will ever top the gas rebate for me. Nothing.

Got to love all the quirky reoccurring characters that happen to be real people. Mall santa, security guard, private eye who got his own reality show...

Im starting to watch clips of This Hour Has 22 Minutes with Nathan ( i think he was only in very small segment for a year, i think) and it's amazing! i don't have a TV currently so i can only watch Youtube clips but they're pretty amazing.

Back
Top Bottom