Modern Family -Best new comedy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I recorded the two episodes that aired last night. The first was 15% and then the new one. Wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Liked it! May start recording it on Wednesday nights! :up:

I wasn't so sure I'd like this show when it originally aired, but for some reason my DVR has some affinity to it cuz I can't get it to stop recording the show on its own. When all I had left on the DVR was this show I started watching and fell in love with it. Now it's a part of every Wednesday night, even episodes that are being repeated. :up:

Great show.

The best thing about it is Cameron and Mitchell - their relationship and their hijinks. The show is best when they're on screen.

I've seen a few things around talking about how they've never kissed on the show, and how it was weird last week when the heterosexual married couple kissed and Cam and Mitch just hugged. It's become a big deal, I guess there are Facebook campaigns and all sorts of stuff, petitions to get Cam and Mitch to kiss.

Oh, for heaven's sake. Now when they do kiss, it's just going to be awkward and look like the writers did it under pressure. I think it's in character for Mitch (he's the red-haired one, right?)that he wouldn't be into PDAs.

the episode was very sub-par last night

let's hope the writer's get their groove back and give us some better stuff

like "the bicycle thief' or 'coal digger' episodes, just to name a couple.

Wonderful premiere episode.

There was an Angela Lansbury joke in there that had me laughin my ass off. And when Cam is recounting the times he's almost died at the hands of Mitchell's carpentry work, and he has to dodge the three nails coming through the wall at his head.

This show makes me smile, and makes my heart feel good.

Great show.

Becoming a "must watch" every week.

Top Gear is still far and away my favourite TV show though.

I love having shitty and bittersweet family station wagon memories. Thankfully, my mom survived totaling it on the freeway so we never went through the car grieving process.

Funny episode.

I want a gif of Gloria shaking salt into the chocolate milk. :)reject: perv)

i think the two gay guys are great and should have their own show. The rest of the show i'm not that crazy about. I honestly think the show is a bit overrated. The hispanic chick and her "Fake" accent annoy me.

I think The Middle is a much better show and underrated.

Sorry, it was stirring the chocolate milk, not shaking the salt in it.

2j26wph.gif

FTR--I love her accent. It takes me back to my Spanish camp days.

Back
Top Bottom