Michael Jackson rushed to hospital - He was not breathing / Michael Jackson is dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this going to go back to B&C yet? I think he released some records at some point in his career.

dead Elvis tickets sell for more than face value.

Good point. So now MadForIt's MJ tickets are a souvenir item.

Silver linings.

Reuters is only saying TMZ says so

I do think they are right.

This reminds me of how the Anna Nicole Smith story dribbled out.

Pop star Michael Jackson dead: report
Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:01pm EDT

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pop giant Michael Jackson, who took to the stage as a child star and went on to set the world dancing to the thumping rhythms of his music for decades, died Thursday, TMZ website reported. He was 50.

"We've just learned Michael Jackson has died," TMZ said.

"Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back," the entertainment site said.

There was no official confirmation of the reported death and spokespersons for Jackson could not be reached for comment.

CNN (tv) just said that family are still en route to the hospital, his dad coming from Las Vegas. It could be that they're holding off on an official announcement till they all get there. :( Hopefully not...

Look, I know TMZ are frontrunners and all, but you have to think they have people closest to the situation since they assign like eight guys to every celebrity in the world. And they've broke stories before.

I wouldn't doubt it just because you think the paparazzi are so awful.

Man, this day really does just keep getting worse.

On the live feed from CNN, you can see the news cameras gathering around a microphone outside the hospital. Possibly for the announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom