Michael Jackson rushed to hospital - He was not breathing / Michael Jackson is dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear MTV,
Nobody ever thought Chris Brown was the next King of Pop. Nobody. He's not worthy to kiss the "Rock With You" boots Michael wore.

Also, what Chris Brown did during the 2007 VMAs was not a "tribute" to Michael Jackson. It was a defecation on his genius. Try again, buddy.

Plus he beat the shit out of the unfathomably hot Rihanna. So fuck him. Real Kings of Pop don't beat up girls. They beat off boys.

Does anybody still have the red leather jacket stuck in their closet? I am sure somebody here does :)

That's what that was? I've never even heard of Liberian Girl. And I was paying attention to him in the 80s!

Hey, it's my old poster! Oh, sweater vest. How I loved you. I'm sorry my grandma's efforts didn't produce a sweater vest quite like this one.

p1001.jpg

MTV: Jackson 5 on American Bandstand. They've moved off my hate list for a moment.

That's the same poster I had! That's the poster I was all swoony over when my parents gave it to me for my birthday, haha.

The Michael Jackson I loved died in the early '90s as far as I'm concerned.

I still feel sad, though, for the family and friends he left behind.

Gotta love my mom. CNN's sister channel HLN keeps saying "reportedly" dead, and my mom goes, "They don't want to confirm because they don't wanna be starting something".:lol: She's also been telling everyone she knows about her "Thriller" record that got stolen out of our basement a few years ago by some dumbass electrician working down there.

Anyone else read/hear a joke text message/email which was the first you'd heard of his death?

Right here. The joke texts were everywhere at work within about 10 minutes of us hearing he'd died.

What's the name of the song he did with Janet again?

Did you catch the whole "Liberian Girl" video I posted earlier? It's a comedy goldmine.

I didn't watch it yet - it didn't embed, and I got distracted by something else before I could click on the actual link to the site. :reject:

Obviously jacko was messed in the head
BUT he was the best dancer ever and his tunes were amazing
All these new boys like timberlake and Usher are total shit

In the UK he was still huge - hence his gigs are the fastest selling gigs ever
1 million tickets in 5 hours

I'm sure he could have sold out any venue in the USA in no time if he had put shows on there

I'm not one of those mental fans who camp outside to catch a glimpse of him
My childhood has many Jacko related memories
Thats why i'm more upset

I even thought Invincible was a decent album. You Rock my World was a good tune.
Blood on the Dancefloor was an underrated album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom