LOST: The Final Season -Part 2- It only ends once

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just tweeted by DL:

DamonLindelof

Folks. Things are going to start leaking. Resist. It's Christmas Eve. You've made it this far. Don't read it. EXPERIENCE IT. Please.

Aw. I hope people listen to him.

We were just talking about spoilers the other day. I can't understand why people wouldn't just wait to see the complete thing. For the record, I don't snoop at Christmas, either. :wink:

Did anyone see this from last night? I love it: "We're attention whores." :lol:

YouTube - Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 1

since i love th scincetific/ sf & mystical stuff I was enjoying people's last set of theories for WTYF.............at Lostpeida....

What IS the sideways time line:
is it a flash forward loophole by Jacob.
one has specked it's a loophole by SMokey.
anothr has guessed it's Jack who actaully created it once Jacob gave him the Island Power-Aide drink! :D

ANother has said if the Island is sunk--- the Light wil be forever protectd.

I thnk some of you have talked about ? Scroedinger's Cat ? I was wondering if the nuclear explosion with the exotic mater of th EMfield creatd the two realities and I guess depending on what actions happen where they will colapse and onee will be the one every expericnes ( with or with out memories of the other)

I love this kind oif stuff!

The BEST SF for me (whether in Books or Media) is the kind that has grand ideas,
wonderfully elaborated world(s),
AND with well done characterizations reacting to each other, and the things that happen in their world (s)!

I'm glad they did hold off on the SF aspects so we could see a whole 6 years!

best to avoid lostpedia before the show.

people may know spoilers and put them out as "theories"

Then afterwards it'll just be post after post on how much they hated it

best to avoid lostpedia before the show.

people may know spoilers and put them out as "theories"

Then afterwards it'll just be post after post on how much they hated it

oh.........
.....well there were enough intersting "thoeries"/spoilers vto ponder over!

thanks! tho.... i won't have much of a chnace once i leave this net cafe ( no net @home)

We're good to go.

lostparty.jpg

:D Those were the items we happened to have in the house that matched the labels. The combo is making me laugh now that I look at it.

Last night after this bit aired, Sam Anderson and L. Scott Caldwell (Rose & Bernard) were in the audience and Sam Anderson was cracking up.

YouTube - This Week in Unnecessary Censorship - LOST Edition

no problem :wink: And it's usually the other actor's expressions in response that crack me up.

VP. Not gonna lie. :shifty: We printed out a bunch of these for our viewing party (party of 4 that would be)

Max Pictures’ Blather � Blog Archive � LOST labels for your DHARMA Initiative needs

OMG!!!

Thank you and thank you!

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know how I am going to get through the day. I'm having nightmares that I am going to get so into working on my deck today that I miss most of the Finale.

:coocoo: :panic:

so the 1st 2 hours are just reviewing? no new material right? then last 2 1/2 hours is finale/? just asking cause I may miss 1st hour:huh:

Here is what MSN TV has on the 7-9 ;listing

Reviewing the events of the series; past and present cast members discuss their experiences.

They aired the first two hours last night. It was good to see it again, even with the green box notes.

They had a promo that said on Kimel** after the 2 1/2 hour finale they would air 3 alternative endings. It did not sound like a skit, but real alternatives?

** Kimel "Aloha to Lost""Lost'' executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse and cast members discuss the show's final episode; special appearances by actors Jorge Garcia, Josh Holloway and Evangeline Lilly; alternate endings for the series.

I hardly slept last night. I'm scared I'm going to sleep through it. :lol: Or be too tired to comprehend it.

you'll have to have sarah keep waking you up! :lol::hug:

unless SHE didn't sleep well either! :(

Last night was the first night in 4 days I finally got a good long sleep, so I'm pretty rested!

only thing is my( no cable) antennae -- it dosen't get our ABC (7) very well at times.

I've had to hold it up by the adjustable ring thing for whole episodes!:lol::grumpy:
Still BETTER than not seeing it at all!

ETA:
:hyper::sad::hyper::sad::hyper:

Have a great time everyone!:wave:

i had planned on staying away from interference this weekend because of all the craziness. but i'm coming back for this thread and this thread only.

i blew 6 hours at the gym and the pool just to get away. i have avoided the internet so i wouldn't read any accidental spoilers. i hope to have my mind fucked with tonight.

the 2 hour preshow is going to start in about 10 minutes.

once the finale starts. i hope other people are here to comment as it goes

West coast here, so I'll need to check out of here soon, have fun guys and see you (in another life Brotha!) :rolleyes: :wave: *goes to check fish biscuits in oven*

Back
Top Bottom