Lost—Season 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah it was what the Oceanic Airlines billboard said though that was the clue, but I won't post it since most people here don't want any kind of spoilers, whether they are valid or not.

The billboard said that Oceanic had a perfect safety record, did it not? That adds fuel for those who say that "the incident" in the Season 5 finale led to a complete reset and Flight 815 lands in Los Angeles as Jack hoped would happen by detonating Jughead.

I can't say for certain what will transpire, but a complete reset is not what I think will happen.

The billboard said that Oceanic had a perfect safety record, did it not? That adds fuel for those who say that "the incident" in the Season 5 finale led to a complete reset and Flight 815 lands in Los Angeles as Jack hoped would happen by detonating Jughead.

I can't say for certain what will transpire, but a complete reset is not what I think will happen.

Yes, that's what it said :) I love the way Lost puts these little bits of itself out there for people to find and speculate over. :D

Did anyone watch that new show Flash Forward the other night? And if so notice the LOST hint/clue/reference/nod/whatever...? :hmm: Completely different show so probably not a spoiler but just a fun little connection :wink:

Yep. Don't know if it's a clue or just a nod to Lost, but it was cool to see.

I watched the first half hour before losing interest.

I thought the show was excellent myself; the ending was chilling to watch, but I'll wait to see how the next few episodes go before coming to a final conclusion.

Yep. Don't know if it's a clue or just a nod to Lost, but it was cool to see.

I thought the show was excellent myself; the ending was chilling to watch, but I'll wait to see how the next few episodes go before coming to a final conclusion.

Same here. Have had fingers crossed for something new worth watching with Lost (and the other show I watch, Supernatural) on the way out.

I had to close my eyes as I navigated this thread...

So, I started watching Lost from the beginning this summer and made it to halfway through season two. Is it worth watching all of Lost in its entirety...or can I just read plot summaries? It's just so much to catch up on :crack:

Why on earth would you want to read plot summaries when you could it watch it instead?! :wink:

I think everyone here will tell you it's DEFINITELY worth watching! Plus, you still have a few months until the final season begins. Do it!! :D

I had to close my eyes as I navigated this thread...

So, I started watching Lost from the beginning this summer and made it to halfway through season two. Is it worth watching all of Lost in its entirety...or can I just read plot summaries? It's just so much to catch up on :crack:

Just reading the plot summaries is doing a huge disservice to a show like LOST, in my opinion.

It is so-ooo worth watching each episode, in my opinion.

Why on earth would you want to read plot summaries when you could it watch it instead?! :wink:

I think everyone here will tell you it's DEFINITELY worth watching! Plus, you still have a few months until the final season begins. Do it!! :D

Our family did a "Lost Rewatch" this Summer. The kids hadn't watched it before and they ALL got into it, and wife and I hadn't re-watched any episodes and we caught a lot of stuff we hadn't before (with 20/20 hindsight of course).

Currently halfway through Season 5.

Definitely worth watching the whole episodes.

The season 5 are available for download, we own all the Seasons1-4 box sets.

I've sort of been avoiding this thread because I absolutely do NOT want to expose myself to spoilers, but I just had to post this.

I was just watching the Ground Beneath Her Feet video, and suddenly I was all "OMG, IT'S DANIEL FARADAY!!" I'd totally forgotten that he was in the movie, which is weird, because unlike most people I like the movie, I own it, and I've seen it a bunch of times. I guess I haven't watched it since I started watching Lost, between the 3rd and 4th seasons.

I may have to rewatch the movie, now.

I like the movie a lot as well, though I'm a fan of Wim Wenders much-maligned later period career. I've only seen it twice, though.

Also, shouldn't the title of this thread be changed to "Lost--Season 6"? Or maybe "The Politically-Insightful ABC show Lost"?

I like the movie a lot as well, though I'm a fan of Wim Wenders much-maligned later period career. I've only seen it twice, though.

Awesome. I think the soundtrack is sublime, too.

I saw the beginning of Don't Come Knocking a while back. I was enjoying it, but the person I was watching with thought it was boring, and he turned it off. I need to find a copy of that.

Yeah, we need the 5 in the thread title to change to a 6 and then we'll be ready to rock and roll. That unofficial promo vid that Phanan posted is pretty cool. I knew Ben Linus was more of a Kid A guy than a OK Computer guy.

Back
Top Bottom