Lost—Season 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On Lostpedia someone posted a link to Jorge Garcia's (Hurley) blog. It's interesting.

Thora, if you go back to his September and October posts, he talks of visiting Vancouver and Whistler. It looks like they did some filming up there during this time. Imagine, you could have walked onto the set of Lost and maybe worked your way into a shot! :wink:

Here's the link:

Dispatches from the Island

Damn, that would have been awesome! :D Oh well, I'll just have to be on the lookout during the season for anything that looks slightly familiar!

Now that I've read his entries, it seems like he was in Vancouver in July. He wrote about being very near a massive rock slide, which happened near the end of that month. Maybe it was just a personal trip? Either way, it would have been cool to have run into him or anyone else on the show.

I was wondering what would possibly convince Kate to break the terms of her sentencing, but I guess that would do it.

Also, the guy at the door is Angela's dad from My So Called Life, no? Nice to see him getting some work.

I read a casting spoiler today by accident.
Not that I didn't expect it could happen on IMDB.
Fuck it, I got curious about the writing credits.

I'll just say, it's going to make some people really happy.

Can you be more specific? I think I may know what you're talking about, but not sure.

Actually, I don't think you can be without giving it away. I had to look at the Episode 4 cast to confirm my suspicion, if that makes any sense to you.

If I get something spoiled for me in this thread I'ma have to go all Sayid on you motherfuckers.

If I get something spoiled for me in this thread I'ma have to go all Sayid on you motherfuckers.

images%5Cscreen_captures%5CS3E23_Jason_Death.jpg

Sayid vs. Keamy was epic. Definitely one of the highlights of the season finale.

I'm going to have to rewatch the last few episodes of Season 4 before this whole rollercoaster ride begins again in January.

Yeah, I saw that earlier today and thought the same thing. If my memory serves me right they've never done little cut flashbacks like that on the show before. Just seemed a bit out of place. Oh well.

Those cuts in that preview seem VERY un-LOST like.

I'm going to assume this is an ABC-edit and not someone from the actual creative team.

That said, I will miss Jack's depression beard.

I honestly thought he'd be done after his reunion. Great closure to his storyline, and I'm not sure if bringing him back is the best idea. Seems like a concession to fans as he's a big favorite, but we'll see what they do.

Of course, Penny is obviously connected on a deeper level, and Ben has sworn to kill her, so I guess they haven't extinguished the possibilities. It's just that their final scene was so moving and perfect, and I wouldn't want them to now fuck it up.

Desmond is integral to the storyline. I believe it was his fate to be on the island and he will end up there again. Remember, if it wasn't for him, Oceanic 815 never would have crashed on that island, so you could argue external forces (i.e. Jacob) wanted him there and they need him there again.

But who knows with this show.

:hyper: Can't wait!

I honestly thought he'd be done after his reunion. Great closure to his storyline, and I'm not sure if bringing him back is the best idea. Seems like a concession to fans as he's a big favorite, but we'll see what they do.

Of course, Penny is obviously connected on a deeper level, and Ben has sworn to kill her, so I guess they haven't extinguished the possibilities. It's just that their final scene was so moving and perfect, and I wouldn't want them to now fuck it up.

I loved that shit. :sad:
I'm afraid Dez is doomed to a tragic irony myself but it would rock if that didn't happen.

That scene reminds me of why I love LOST, not only the scene itself but subtext like the Portugese dude who was yelling at the raft (with Jack and Co. in) is the same dude from the listening station in 'Live Together, Die Alone' (Season Two final scene). Dude has like two sentences of dialog and they bothered to match some small bit casting continuity that stretched over two seasons apart.

Anyways, I think Desmond's story is huge but everybody has a theory don't they? And they always change once the ball starts rolling again.

I am not ashamed at all that The Constant brought tears to my eyes.

Time Magazine chose as it as the best TV episode of last year.

Must have been like naming Tiger Woods best golfer.

Back
Top Bottom