Jimmy Kimmel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Omg, these people are totally random! I love it!

Meatloaf, Josh Groban, Harrison Ford, Huey Lewis? And Brad Pitt as the Fed Ex guy? Freakin' hilarious!

I hate Kimmel with a passion but this was funny.

Sarah's was more clever though, as hers kicked ass without having to get all the special guests.

I'm not even exaggerating in the slightest when I say that's the funniest damn thing I've seen in a long time.:bow: It's better than Matt/Sarah which was hilarious too.
McLovin:laugh: and I almost fell off my chair when Josh Groban came on.:lmao:

I have to agree on Sarah's being funnier, because it was original and didn't require the star power. I also feel like Matt Damon's performance was funnier.

That said, this was still a riot. Harrison Ford's wink and Josh Groban cursing were enough to put me in a fit. And Don Cheadle? How great was that?

UnforgettableLemon said:
I have to agree on Sarah's being funnier, because it was original and didn't require the star power. I also feel like Matt Damon's performance was funnier.

That said, this was still a riot. Harrison Ford's wink and Josh Groban cursing were enough to put me in a fit. And Don Cheadle? How great was that?

Yeah, Ben and Jimmy were the least funny things it it. Kudos to him for getting all those people to participate though. Of course, when you host a talk show getting in touch with them is a hell of a lot easier.

Sarah can definitely do better. He's rather gross and not very talented.

Back
Top Bottom