Jillian's Adventures on the Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think they're all "certifiably nuts" as you said. With cameras rolling practically 24/7 and being thrust into the limelight in exotic locations doing things the "average Joe" wouldn't do on regular dates or jet-setting across the globe to meet one another's families and being thrown together with a group of people you don't know competing for someone's attention--how is it any way possible to *REALLY* get to know someone to the point of actually proposing marriage after just a couple of weeks? IT is all a fairytale and not so much in a *good* way.

I don't even think Jason and Molly are officially engaged yet, are they? What's up with that?

Wes was a no-show....big surprise! and i think crazy Shannon from jason's season was in the audience:huh:

The dudes acted like a bunch of girls. Actually, there were a few hilarious moments. I'd say it's worth a watch. The behind the scenes footage just made me realize even more how much of a tool Ed is.

Looks like Reid comes back next week?? Or are they just trying to mess with us again. :|

Why do I have this feeling she's going to end up with no one. :crack:

Looks like Reid comes back next week?? Or are they just trying to mess with us again. :|

Why do I have this feeling she's going to end up with no one. :crack:

you get this feeling cause Chris never once last night asked her if she was engaged or if she had chosen anyone...I think he always asked that question in the past....

I didn't watch the show and I don't want to watch the video on Yahoo, but
did Jason say he married Molly on the tell all show? It says on Yahoo headlines that he had some sort of news but I can't be bothered

this aired for everyone last night,

so I don't think it needs a spoiler :shrug:

they said they expect to get married

also, they seemed like a genuine couple. He said he did the best thing for everyone, that he was happy for how things worked out for Melissa, that she was engaged? and that if he had not done what he did they all would not have ended up with the right people. They both said they were shocked and saddened by all the negative press and attacks they got after the show. I agree it was despicable, these are real people with real lives. They are not characters on Friends or Seinfelt that we have a right to bitch about if we do not like the way they write the characters.

Can't Jillian date any of these guys after the show ends if she so chooses (and if she doesn't end up with either of the final two)?

I don't think she can date them...I think she can have no contact with any of them unless she goes through the show and vice versa...but I could be wrong about all that?

There's a contract that she can't date these guys after the show, possibly get to know them better, etc.? She has to know in 6 weeks (or whatever timeframe) that this is "love" and want to marry one of them? WTF? :der: I won't be watching this next season, that's for sure :crack:

Oh trust me, I will not be watching/fooled again. You guys sucked me in this time. :angry: :wink:

And it was summertime when not much else was on...

It is not over here, yet.

Ed wears the worst clothes. Pink checked shirts, red checked shirts, purple shirts. What a doofus. Shit, now he just put on a purple tie.

Is this guy color blind?

Back
Top Bottom