Jillian's Adventures on the Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha I DVR'd it last night so will watch later tonite and comment later. I do think Jillian makes a good Batchellorette tho, she is cute, totally honest and tomboy all the way but in a good way I think from a male point of view. .

What male? Tanner?

Ed could not get out of there fast enough. He does not even have a job. ( I read that on a spoiler site)

I have a funny feeling we've not seen the last of Ed.

DO NOT READ BELOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW POSSIBLE INSIDE INFO!!!

11:21 AM (10 hours ago)The Bachelorette Recap: Ed Bolts, But For How Long?from Noel Fielding - The Hollywood Gossip by steve@thehollywoodgossip.com (Free Britney)
The girlfriend mystery remains unsolved, but things got a lot more interesting on The Bachelorette last night. In an unexpected twist, hunky Ed decided to choose his career over love, proving that even The Bachelorette cannot escape the recession.

In any event, Jillian Harris' self-esteem took another huge hit.

The night began in Whistler, British Columbia, where Jilly had a one-on-one zip-line adventure date with Michael, who ended up getting a rose.

She later took Wes, Robby, Jake, Kiptyn, Tanner, Ed, Reid, and Mark on a snowmobiling adventure and went on another solo date with Jesse.

Jesse got a rose on his date, and Ed received one on the group date, even as he told Jillian he'd been told by his boss to come back or get fired.

In the end, Ed decided to leave, so that left just one more dude for Jilly ax.

Mark received that honor.

As for Ed's future, he dealt Jillian Harris quite a blow, but according to some Bachelorette spoilers circulating online, we haven't seen the last of him yet.

A source on good authority suggests that someone leaves The Bachelorette "for personal reasons" and then possibly returns in later episodes. Could this be Ed?

Considering his strange insistence on keeping the date rose given to him by Jillian even as he opted to discontinue his stint on the show, that would make sense.

Ed clearly fits this conjecture, and we wouldn't be surprised to see his handsome self resurface before the season concludes. Cue the obligatory Chris Harrison's voiceover, promising "the most shocking twist ... in Bachelor history."

Here's what doesn't add up - did Ed come on The Bachelorette knowing his employer would be upset if he were gone two months? One would think his boss would have granted permission first ... but then why take it back now?

Is this a contrived stunt, like the character of Dave? Time will tell.

A recap of who's left after week five ...

In: Mike, Jesse (one-on-one dates); Kiptyn Reid, Robby, Jake, Tanner P., Wes.

Out: Ed (work), Mark (rose ceremony).

While waiting in line at the grocery store last night, I flipped to the story about the Bachelorette in Star Magazine and, apparently, the lack of interest from men in this particular season (if true) has less to do with Jillian's tomboyish appearance/demeanour and more to do with the show's fiasco earlier in the year with Jason dropping the 'winner' for the 'runner-up'. Doesn't sound plausible to me but then again it is the Star.

Haha I just read that today in my Star magazine.
It also said they had to pay some of the guys to get them on the show. :der:

looking at the previews
there will be some pretty good drama

once you get past the foot fetish thing, Tanner seemed ok

I think Jillian was afraid of his package.

I do feel bad for Jillian, once she watches the tapes of the show and sees the real Wes she will feel like an idiot.

For some reason, I just can't into this show, like before. I hope that whoever she chooses , he will be the right one, and that she will be happy with her decision, and that all will work out for the good for her.

I dont think she's going to find 'the one'. Same story as all the other seasons. :yawn:

Honestly I haven't paid much attention to it, but I can't believe she dumped that pilot. Don't know if he was a jerk at all, from what I saw he didn't seem to be. I just saw her complain about him being afraid to say the wrong thing, or something like that (like he wants to be too perfect, too nice, whatever). She believes the way that Wes presents himself to her, that can happen so I can't really fault her for that. But yes, she is not going to find "the one". I can't believe in all of Canada she can't do better than these guys.

The Canadian scenery was beautiful and so was the pilot-maybe he'll be the next bachelor.

I did love the train ride scenery. In fact, Caron and I looked it up and may do a vacation like that.

Too bad about Jake, but you always have to wonder why these "perfect" guys are still single and go on this show. :hmm:

Don't have a favorite anymore and besides I don't think any of them will last. :shrug:

I've always wanted to go on a long train ride and I also really enjoyed the scenery along that episode. My mom took that trip across part of Canada and she still talks about how beautiful it was. I think I'll put that on my Bucket List!

Me thinks Jill won't choose any of the guys. And then Ed comes back. :hyper:

That Tanner P..........:giggle:

Bachelorette Stud Talks About His "Man Piece"
Fri., Jun. 26, 2009 6:40 AM PDT by Marc Malkin

ABC/ADAM LARKEY
Size doesn't matter to Jillian Harris.

Because if it did, the Bachelorette wouldn't have given Tanner Pope the boot.

Tanner confirmed to reporters yesterday that he has quite the impressive manhood.

"I was just blessed," he said.

Oh, that's not all he had to say about his self-described "man piece"…

Tanner is not shy about showing off what God gave him. "All the guys knew because we had outdoor showers and so they called me 'King Dong' and other things," he said. "I did tricks with my wiener."

And talking about, um, wieners..."I mean, I just had fun with it, man," Tanner said. "People would be out there barbecuing and stuff, cooking a steak, I'd be out there, you know, with my sausage dangling, hanging out."

PS: Tanner also proves what they say about men with big feet. His shoe size? 15!

This chic is such a dumbass. All these dramatic twists and turns are starting to make me wonder if this show isn't scripted. I could totally see Wes and Jake concocting this whole scheme to help Wes' career and help make Jake the next bachelor. As for Ed, who the hell knows? I do like him, but i'm skeptical about everyone at this point. And Jillian is just a famewhore, probably hoping to get a job as an entertainment reporter after this.

Back
Top Bottom