Jillian's Adventures on the Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had to leave for a bit, but I saw some of Sasha's date, and when I came back, they said he had been sent home. What happened?

Drama!

He said he'd never been heartbroken or really in love so she sent him home :huh:

God the drama... David is a time bomb waiting to explode. Both he and Juan need to go..

I kind of like Ed now.. I think they are so cute together.

Finally watched this on the TIVO last night.

I hope Wes, Juan and David are the final three. :up:

Can you imagine that drama!!!!

(nothing wrong with David, that a little alcohol can't cure)

Finally watched this on the TIVO last night.

I hope Wes, Juan and David are the final three. :up:

Can you imagine that drama!!!!

(nothing wrong with David, that a little alcohol can't cure)

that would be a great final 3!!:lol:

I think there was a connection or some kind of a spark of something between them the moment they first met, when he first got out of the limo. I think his name being very different makes him unique from the others too. I hope he goes the distance, I think he is the one I am voting for. :up:

Is David really that stupid? He has no idea why he went home? :lol: He's a nasty pig :down:

I'm still rooting for Ed.. or Kypton.

How awkward was it when Dave was sitting talking to her? :yikes: And he wonders why he went home. I was a bit surprised she sent Juan home. I thought she liked him. I just can't stand Tanner because of his foot fetish. He might be a nice guy, but he's creepy. And I feel bad for Jillian if Wes really is there for the wrong reasons because she seems to have some feelings for him. I hope she bitch slaps him. Hard. :)

I liked Juan too. Caron is rooting for Jake, I am torn between Kiptyn and Reid.

And, did we ever hear anyone say they had a girlfriend? Or is this something that hasn't been aired? Tanner is wierd. I thought she was gonna let him go.

Eh I did not like Juan. He was kind of creepy.

I think Wes had mentioned he had 'some girls back at home' when he was hanging with the guys. :shame:

Tanner IS wierd.....seems like they always keep a "wierd" one around for "interest" longer than they should.. :hmm:

Eh I did not like Juan. He was kind of creepy.

I think Wes had mentioned he had 'some girls back at home' when he was hanging with the guys. :shame:

He said he had 3 or 4 girlfriends at one time.
Then 15 minutes later he tells Jillian that he has only had 3 girlfriends his whole life.

Also, when she confronted them about having girlfriends,
a few of the guys said they did not have girlfriends. Wes did not say that.

He said, "I'm clean".
Good to know he's been tested. Recently.

I want to look too :shifty: you're talkin' to someone who won't open any xmas gifts til the day of, though haha.....but still ...I may be tempted to peek

Back
Top Bottom