Jersey Shore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For some reason I really enjoy watching this show. Though Geordie Shore is better.

But I am baffled that there appears to have been actual discussion in this thread? What the hell is there to talk about? :lol:

Baffled, huh? :wink: There's plenty to talk about. When the show first started, I couldn't stand Snooki. Now she's my favorite person on the show. Situation, on the other hand, has always been a douche. His best moment happened in Italy when he rammed his own head into a wall (causing a concussion) before Ronnie could beat the shit out of him. Pauley and Vinnie have always been cool. Deena's antics are beyond reproach. One of her best moments was showing Pauley her vagina on her first day in the house. Yuck. When Snooki got knocked up, Meatball Power just wasn't the same. JWOWW pretty much has been the mother hen of the bunch. For whatever reason, she and Roger don't have sex, but they love using enemas. Go figure. :hmm: Then there's Ronnie and Sammi. He's said and done the most vicious shit to her when he was hammered and yet she's still with the dude. Ahh, love.

Back
Top Bottom