Jersey Shore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sammi got a boob job eh?

I really dont like Mike. I cant wait to see him get his ass beat :lol:

Yeah so Mike beat his own ass lol. And then Ron beat his ass. That was some drama if I ever saw it.

A little too much drama!

No more Sammi and Ron, plz.

I'd rather watch the girls sneak wine at work and say stupid shit like perioso.

Cracks me up.

di-CZ3F.gif

Pretty much what I want to do when realizing how stupid this season has been so far.

Mike is no fool. Rather than get his ass beat by Ronnie, he cut to the chase and did it himself.

This season has been awful so far. They teased the fight between Ronnie and Mike for almost an hour and then we get it with 3 minutes left in the show. :down:

Hopefully, Snooki's brush with the law redeems things.

It appears I missed something last week because I thought Sammie and Ron were back together. Now they're fighting...AGAIN...and Ronnie wants to kill Mike for some reason, well other than the obvious of Mike being completely annoying ;).

:confused:

omg me and my friends were laughing sooo hard at the whole drunk Deena/Snooki/makeoutmarathon/vagina scenes. :lmao:

Well, I guess according to last night's show, Snooki wasn't drunk after all. The cops only brought her to the precinct because she didn't have her papers. Obviously, no one ever wants to bump their car into a police car, though.

All that shit with Jionni was ridiculous. He looked like a shithead when he was wandering the streets because he was mad at Snooki. He first met her in a club and probably watched the show at least once or twice. Who did he think he was dating? Poor Snooki. I've never seen her so fucked up in the head before. And that's saying a lot.

All that shit with Jionni was ridiculous. He looked like a shithead when he was wandering the streets because he was mad at Snooki. He first met her in a club and probably watched the show at least once or twice. Who did he think he was dating? Poor Snooki. I've never seen her so fucked up in the head before. And that's saying a lot.

I totally agree.. he blew it all out of proportion. Acted like a child. However, she is in a relationship and she loves this guy so it was not appropriate to be lifting up her skirt like that in public.

I totally agree.. he blew it all out of proportion. Acted like a child. However, she is in a relationship and she loves this guy so it was not appropriate to be lifting up her skirt like that in public.

It all started when she made the decision to wear her dress. Trouble was bound to happen after that. I know she's Snooki, but there's no way he should have even let her leave the house in the dress she wore.

Ok, for anyone out there who still gives a shit, Snooki has confirmed she is with child and she's now engaged to baby daddy, Jionni. Hopefully, she'll have a smooth and healthy pregnancy.

For some reason I really enjoy watching this show. Though Geordie Shore is better.

But I am baffled that there appears to have been actual discussion in this thread? What the hell is there to talk about? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom