Jersey Shore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The pro wrestling world has glommed onto Jersey Shore. Tonight on TNA Wrestling's Impact! show, they featured a dude named Robbie E and a chick named Cookie. Yes, it was as bad as it sounds.

Oh lord...

well I mean... there was John Cena and that actually worked out well in the long run... so you never know lol.

Cena wasn't a guido. He was the Doctor of Thuganomics. He was a rapper.

I know. I'm saying that it was such a horrible gimmick - an act purely based upon what's socially 'in' just like Jersey Shore is right now.

But it actually worked. I doubt a guido act would work though, everybody will just laugh.

I know. I'm saying that it was such a horrible gimmick - an act purely based upon what's socially 'in' just like Jersey Shore is right now.

But it actually worked. I doubt a guido act would work though, everybody will just laugh.

Oh yeah, I'm with you there. Nothing beats the real thing of Snooki and Pauley D. :wink:

Kinda miss Angelina :reject: she had her moments!
My favorite is when she called Situation "The Retarded Popeye"!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::sick:

Jersey Shore is havin a busy week with the parodies. Last night, JWOWW showed up on TNA Impact and got into it with "Cookie". Good times!

Yeah, my friend just made me watch that, my face still hurts from laughing!

Narrating like they're on Real Housewives:
"Who are you talking to?" / "You wouldn't get it, it's a Jersey thing"

"The Gulf of Jersey-Mexico, and the Jersey islands"

"It's called a Snooki, its really famous" "That thing is famous? Why" "I don't know!"

"SNOOKI WANT SMOOSH SMOOSH!"

"AH, GET IT OFF!!! ITS RAPING ME!!!"

"Thanks Al qaeda!"

It's very strange to talk to people who take genuine inspiration from this show.

It's like they don't know it's satire.

Please tell me it's satire.

It's very strange to talk to people who take genuine inspiration from this show.

It's like they don't know it's satire.

Please tell me it's satire.

jerseyshore1.gif

It's back, Season 3. I DVRd it but bumping for anyone else who's ballsy enough to admit they're watching.

This week's show was decent. Most of the focus was on Sammi and Ronnie distancing themselves from the rest of the group. Next week's episode looks better. Snooki gets busted for public intoxication. Good stuff! The big mystery this season, I think, will be which one of the dudes bangs Deena first. Will it be Mike, Vinny, Pauley or ... Ronnie?

I'm so over Sam and Ron.

I remember when Snooki got arrested.. it was all over the tabloids. Cant wait to see it. She's hilarious.

Yeah, Sam and Ron are pretty lame now. Snooki is pretty much the star of the show. I loved how Vinny got "selfish" with the girl he and Mike brought home and locked Mike out of the guest room.

Back
Top Bottom