It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Frank? What the hell are you doing?

That's Dr. Toboggan. Dr. Mantis Toboggan.

The way he says "M.D." kills me. I don't know why.

As for the Christmas special, I downloaded it off Pirate Bay but never watched that particular copy. Seems like good enough quality. My dad bought the DVD and I watched that when I went to visit for Thanksgiving.

My parents don't watch any good TV so I don't have that luxury unfortunately. Sigh. Deep breath. Second sigh.

Alright, holy shit. Dennis's whole riff on the Dolph Lundgren movie and how it needs to show full penetration...I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I think Dennis has become my favorite character, gang.

There's always a twist, like in the Sixth Sense, you find out that guy in the hairpiece the whole time was actually Bruce Willis.

Apart from the always welcome sight of Dee dry heaving (and eventually vomiting), pretty lackluster finale.

zx9vdz.jpg

There you have it, folks. My new favorite .gif of all time. I love the fact that he kept his socks and shoes on.

Yes it is.

I got told I look and behave like Charlie for the umpteenth time last night.

All right, look, I’m just going to walk you through it, so pay attention. Okay, look, the pretty lady gets naked, of course, and I help her into the prototype, yes? My hands sort of guiding along her body making sure that it fits properly. Now the dress is starting to look fantastic, you know? And she feels very excited, she feels very sensual, and I feel very sensual about her because she looks so good. And then, you know, we chit-chat a little bit, no big deal but she asks me back to her place. Where did that come from? I accept, you know? And then we chit-chat at her place, it’s no big deal, but eventually she says, ‘Do you want to make love, Impy?'

What's even more amazing is that when DeVito shows up in Season 2 - it actually gets better.

I wasn't sure where season 1 ended and season 2 began, since both seasons are on 3 discs. But Devito showed up in the first episode I watched last night, so there it was!

I was laughing so hard at the Charlie Gets Crippled episode, where he was dressed up like a Vietnam vet and just ranting away. :lol:

I wasn't sure where season 1 ended and season 2 began, since both seasons are on 3 discs. But Devito showed up in the first episode I watched last night, so there it was!

I was laughing so hard at the Charlie Gets Crippled episode, where he was dressed up like a Vietnam vet and just ranting away. :lol:
The fact that he chooses the Gary Sinise in Forrest Gump look over an actual military uniform right next to it was probably my favorite part of that sequence.

one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. I can't believe this has been on for 5 seasons without me knowing anything about it.

The wife and I are in season 2 already.

Thanks to all for recommending this.

I still need to see season 5 (hopefully should be coming up next from Netflix), but I'm going to start watching the new season anyway. I figure I won't be lost.

Back
Top Bottom