It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a baby anymore but I had to post this one because of Kingston's hair (and Gavin's hotness :wink: ) That really doesn't look much like Gavin though for some reason..

gwen_stefani2.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
That really doesn't look much like Gavin though for some reason..

I thought the same thing the last two times I've saw pictures of him

I don't know how to highlight quotes but I thought I'd clear something up from the first page of this thread. By now we all know Nicole Kidman wasn't preggers, probably just post lunch bloat.
She and Tom can in fact both have children naturally. When Tom dropped the divorce bomb on her she was pregnant and had a miscarriage.
Aaagh, my crown as usless information queen remains intact.:cool:

Jason Priestley, Wife Naomi Are Expecting

Former Beverly Hills, 90210 star Jason Priestley and his wife, Naomi Lowde, are expecting their first child this summer, his rep confirms to PEOPLE.

The pregnancy was first announced by syndicated gossip columnist Liz Smith.

The couple wed in May 2005 on Paradise Island in the Bahamas before 120 guests, including Priestley's former 90210 costars Jennie Garth, Ian Ziering, Tiffani Thiessen and Tori Spelling.

Priestley, 37, and Lowde, a 31-year-old makeup artist, met in London and became engaged in May 2004.

Before getting married, the couple had been together for four years and had been through a lot together: Lowde helped Priestley recover from a near-fatal race car accident that took place in August 2002, in which the actor crashed head-on into a wall at the Kentucky Speedway.

Waterworld director Kevin Costner and his wife, Christine, are expecting their own little dipper, his rep said Thursday.

Christine is "doing well. She's excited," Costner told PEOPLE at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am golf tournament on Friday. "I�m excited. My kids are excited."

How is he getting ready for the baby's arrival? Said Costner: "There's a lot of books to read!"

Costner, 52, and handbag designer Christine Baumgartner, 32, wed at his ranch near Aspen, Col., in September 2004.

:shocked:

Liz Smith, NY Post

February 18, 2007 -- Bridget Moynahan, the star of ABC's "Six Degrees," is expecting and the father is New England Patriot All-Pro quarterback Tom Brady, although the couple is no longer together.

Moynahan, 36, is more than three months along and "healthy and excited" about the impending arrival, said her spokeswoman, Christina Padadopoulos.

She and Brady dated for two years before breaking up in December.

"They were both very focused on their careers," a pal told the Boston Globe at the time of the split. "She was putting a lot into 'Six Degrees,' he into the Patriots. It was just really hard to make it work."

Brady, 29, has lately been seen squiring around supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 26, and was spotted coming and going from the Brazilian bombshell's SoHo apartment building. Bundchen, in turn, was seen hanging around the Patriots' locker room after a game last month.

This will be the first child for both Moynahan and Brady.

Trista and Ryan Sutter of The Bachelorette are expecting their first child, the couple tell PEOPLE exclusively.

"We are so happy after two years of trying," Trista says.

Ryan, 32, a Colorado fireman, got the news from Trista, 34, a purse designer, when he flew into Denver International Airport on Dec. 18 after participating in a mountain expedition in Argentina.

"He was completely windburned and his lips were dry," Trista recalls. "We had a three-hour drive back to our home from the airport and I couldn't wait to tell him, so I pulled him aside to a quiet part of the baggage claim area and told him there."

Adds Ryan, "I am happy to be able to finally be a dad."

The couple won't know the gender of their child until the summer; Trista is currently 14 weeks along.

"I've had horrendous morning sickness," she admits, "but everyone says that is a sign of a healthy pregnancy."

The couple met while taping The Bachelorette in 2002. They married in a televised 2003 special on ABC.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Trista and Ryan Sutter of The Bachelorette are expecting their first child, the couple tell PEOPLE exclusively.

"We are so happy after two years of trying," Trista says.

Ryan, 32, a Colorado fireman, got the news from Trista, 34, a purse designer, when he flew into Denver International Airport on Dec. 18 after participating in a mountain expedition in Argentina.

"He was completely windburned and his lips were dry," Trista recalls. "We had a three-hour drive back to our home from the airport and I couldn't wait to tell him, so I pulled him aside to a quiet part of the baggage claim area and told him there."

Adds Ryan, "I am happy to be able to finally be a dad."

The couple won't know the gender of their child until the summer; Trista is currently 14 weeks along.

"I've had horrendous morning sickness," she admits, "but everyone says that is a sign of a healthy pregnancy."

The couple met while taping The Bachelorette in 2002. They married in a televised 2003 special on ABC.

I'm surprised she waited 14 weeks to make the announcement. Will ABC throw her a multimillion-dollar, made-for-TV shower?

One usually waits to get thru the first trimester before announcing (for health reasons). Not everyone of course. Surprising she didn't, since ABC needs time to schedule that into their fall schedule :wink: :giggle:

How's this for a double feature? Marcia Cross became a mom on Tuesday, welcoming fraternal twin daughters, her rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

The girls, Eden and Savannah, who were born at a Los Angeles hospital, are the first children for the Desperate Housewives actress, 44, and her stockbroker husband Tom Mahoney, 49, who married in June 2006.

"Mother and babies are all doing well," says Cross's rep, Heidi Slan.

Cross had been on bed rest since January, but producers of her ABC hit brought production to her home for some scenes.

Charlotte Church Announces Pregnancy

LONDON - Welsh singer Charlotte Church, who has performed for President Clinton and Pope John Paul II, announced Thursday that she is pregnant. According to her Web site, Church and rugby star-boyfriend Gavin Henson are "delighted."

"In an ideal world, we would not have made this announcement so early in the pregnancy," the Web site said. "However, due to recent speculation and persistent questions from the media about this most private of matters, Charlotte felt she had no choice other than to go public and she was keen to ensure that her fans had the opportunity to read the truth here first."

Speculation began about Church's pregnancy when she was seen avoiding alcohol at her 21st-birthday party.

Church, who sang at the closing ceremonies of the 2002 Olympic Games in Salt Lake City, hosts her own show on British television. She was named GQ's Woman of the Year in 2005.

Spotted performing on a TV talent show at ll, Church released her first album, "Voice of an Angel," in 1998. The collection of listener-friendly songs, including "Danny Boy," "Amazing Grace" and Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Pie Jesu" — Church's signature tune — sold more than 600,000 copies in Britain and topped the classical album chart.

^ I always think of her as a little girl even though she is only 6 years younger than me. Good for her! :applaud:

MrsSpringsteen said:
:shocked:

Liz Smith, NY Post

February 18, 2007 -- Bridget Moynahan, the star of ABC's "Six Degrees," is expecting and the father is New England Patriot All-Pro quarterback Tom Brady, although the couple is no longer together.

Moynahan, 36, is more than three months along and "healthy and excited" about the impending arrival, said her spokeswoman, Christina Padadopoulos.

She and Brady dated for two years before breaking up in December.

"They were both very focused on their careers," a pal told the Boston Globe at the time of the split. "She was putting a lot into 'Six Degrees,' he into the Patriots. It was just really hard to make it work."

Brady, 29, has lately been seen squiring around supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 26, and was spotted coming and going from the Brazilian bombshell's SoHo apartment building. Bundchen, in turn, was seen hanging around the Patriots' locker room after a game last month.

This will be the first child for both Moynahan and Brady.

And the latest on Brady & Gisele:

Brazilian website Glamurama.com.br is saying that Gisele Bundchen is pregnant with Tom Brady's baby and that she is less than two months pregnant. If it's true, Tom will have two babies of the same age by two different women because his ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan recently announced that she is carrying Tom's baby. Unfortunately, Tom is only going out with one of them!

I didn't know where else to put this...I hope it's not true, and if it is, I hope everything turns out alright. They seem like a wonderful family. :(

JOHNNY DEPP's seven-year-old daughter LILY-ROSE is seriously ill in an English hospital, according to British newspaper Daily Mirror.
The PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN actor, 43, and his partner VANESSA PARADIS, 34, are holding a vigil at the child's bedside after she was struck down by the undisclosed illness nine days ago.
The Mirror claims it knows what medical condition Lily-Rose is suffering from, but have decided to withhold it from the press out of respect for the privacy of Depp's family.
Depp had been filming SWEENEY TODD in London and Buckinghamshire when his daughter was rushed to hospital last week (ends02MAR07).
A hospital source says, "He has not asked for any special favours but just wants the best for his child, like any parent.
"It is such a difficult time for him but he is hanging in there for the sake of his daughter and the whole family is just praying that she gets better. They are taking each day as it comes.
"It's been an emotional rollercoaster for all of them and he's been worrying himself silly. He's a devoted dad and is spending as much time as he can with Lily."
Depp and French model/actress Paradis also have a four-year-old son JACK. (ES/WNTMI)
London, England - 08.03.07

It is true but she's doing better :)

Johnny's spokeswoman has released a statement saying Lily-Rose is doing much better. She also said,

The family greatly appreciates the continued support and respect of their privacy.

We don't know if it's true or not, but US tabloid In Touch reports that Lily-Rose contracted blood poisoning that spread to vital organs after stepping on a rusty nail.

Salma’s publicist gave the New York Daily News the following statement today,

Businessman, Francois-Henri Pinault, and his fiancee, Salma Hayek, are happy to announce they are expecting the arrival of their first child.

Mr. Pinault is the CEO of the world’s third-largest luxury conglomerate, PPR, which owns Gucci and Yves St. Laurent among others. In other words, he’s rich.

I'm glad she is reconciling with her mother, that's great

Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott welcomed their first child together, a son, on Tuesday, PEOPLE has learned.

Liam Aaron McDermott, who was born in a Los Angeles hospital, weighed 6 lbs., 6 oz, according to the couple's rep.

Spelling's mother Candy Spelling was at the hospital. The baby arrived just as the new mother is reconciling with her own mom after a long estrangement.

"Words can't describe the joy and elation I feel at this truly happy event," Candy tells PEOPLE exclusively. "I am looking forward to doting on my new little grandson and all the memorable fun that comes with it."

A rep for the couple adds: "They're all really happy and everybody's resting now. Tori and the baby are healthy."

The baby's middle name of Aaron is a tribute to Spelling's late father, legendary TV producer Aaron Spelling, who died in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom