It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suri Cruise has remained out of the public eye since she was born on April 18 – but Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes's daughter is "gorgeous," Jada Pinkett Smith tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"She's one of the sweetest babies I've ever met in my life," Pinkett Smith says. "She's an absolute beauty and she's Daddy's little girl."

Pinkett Smith and her husband Will Smith have visited with Suri twice, both times at Cruise and Holmes's Beverly Hills mansion.

"She's beautiful and they're very happy and they need to be left alone," says Pinkett Smith, who described Suri while talking to PEOPLE about her participation in last weekend's Philadelphia anti-violence event, Party 4 Peace, run by pal Charles "Charlie Mack" Alston. "She's the cutest little baby. She's got a head full of black, beautiful hair."

And how are mom and dad doing? Cruise is "excellent" and Holmes is "a great mom and she's loving every single second of it."

MrsSpringsteen said:
Suri Cruise has remained out of the public eye since she was born on April 18 – but Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes's daughter is "gorgeous," Jada Pinkett Smith tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"She's one of the sweetest babies I've ever met in my life," Pinkett Smith says. "She's an absolute beauty and she's Daddy's little girl."

Pinkett Smith and her husband Will Smith have visited with Suri twice, both times at Cruise and Holmes's Beverly Hills mansion.

"She's beautiful and they're very happy and they need to be left alone," says Pinkett Smith, who described Suri while talking to PEOPLE about her participation in last weekend's Philadelphia anti-violence event, Party 4 Peace, run by pal Charles "Charlie Mack" Alston. "She's the cutest little baby. She's got a head full of black, beautiful hair."

And how are mom and dad doing? Cruise is "excellent" and Holmes is "a great mom and she's loving every single second of it."

Of course they're doing great. They're in love.

cruiseoprahyp5.jpg

IN LOVE, OPRAH!

WildHoneyAlways said:
I'm still suspicious. I would never peg Tom Cruise and Will Smith to be friends. I figure Tom would be too threatened by Will's manhood, or something.

You have got that right! Seems like a VERY unlikely friendship right there. Still think this whole baby thing is a joke.

MrsSpringsteen said:
"She's beautiful and they're very happy and they need to be left alone," says Pinkett Smith

Does anyone else find this as hilarious as I do?! :lol: Sorry, just the way Jada says that they need to be left alone sounds so funny. :reject:

didn't Jada make a movie with Tom or something? Isn't that how they became friends. I can't recall...

BTW, my husband desecrated a People magazine with Katie on the cover. I hope it's still here because I need to post a picture of it. It's :lol:

(AP)She may not be seeing much of ex-beau Tom Cruise anymore, but Penelope Cruz is among those who say they have seen his baby daughter, Suri.

Cruz, who dated Cruise from 2001 to 2004, declined to offer details of the meeting, but praised Suri as a special baby.

"She's really beautiful. She's one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen," the 32-year-old actress said. She was in London Thursday night to attend the British premiere of her new film, "Volver."

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Fred Savage, former child star of ABC's The Wonder Years, is now a father to a baby boy.

The actor's wife, Jennifer Lynn Stone, gave birth to the 6-pound, 13-ounce child in Los Angeles on Saturday night, Savage's agency, Creative Arts Agency, confirmed Monday.

Savage, who turned 30 on July 9, played happy-go-lucky Kevin Arnold on The Wonder Years from 1988-1993.

Since the show's end, Savage has worked behind the camera, including directing Nickelodeon's Drake & Josh and producing and directing Phil of the Future on the Disney Channeland.

His most recent work includes a starring role on ABC sitcom Crumbs.

Actress Kristy Swanson and Olympic skater Lloyd Eisler are expecting their first child together. The Buffy The Vampire Slayer beauty, 36, and Eisler, 43, met on US ice skating show Skating With Celebrities last summer, which they won together. While the couple insist they didn't begin dating until December, their romance caused a scandal when Canadian Eisler left his pregnant wife Marcia O'Brien in November - a month before she gave birth to their second child. Swanson is expected to give birth on Valentine's Day. Eisler has two sons with O'Brien - Ethan Harley, two and baby Seth Keenan, eight months.

From US Magazine:

"Rock Star hostess Brooke Burke and former Baywatch star David Charvet are expecting their first child together, sources tell Us.

Burke, 34, already has two daughters, Neriah, 6, and, Sierra Sky, 4, from her marriage to Extreme Makeover plastic surgeon Dr. Garth Fisher. She and Fisher married in 2001 and separated a year ago.

A former swimsuit model, Burke first gained fame as the host of E!’s travel show Wild On! Charvet, 34, is best known for his roles on Baywatch and Melrose Place. "

Last edited:
Bryce Dallas Howard is expecting her first child with actor-husband Seth Gabel, the actress announced Tuesday at the British premiere of her movie, Lady in the Water.

"I can't talk about the pregnancy too much," Howard said amid congratulations at the film opening. "I'm a little superstitious."

When asked about his costar's condition, Lady leading man Paul Giamatti replied jokingly, "I had nothing to do with it!"

Howard, 25, and Gabel, 24, wed in June. The couple have been together for five years.

Howard had her first roles in 1989's Parenthood and 1995's Apollo 13, both directed by her father, actor-filmmaker Ron Howard.

Her breakout role was The Village in 2004, and she will next be seen in Spider-Man 3.

Gabel has appeared on numerous TV shows, including Nip/Tuck, The Closer and CSI.

(Reuters)One of the most elusive figures in Hollywood since the heyday of Howard Hughes may be about to make her debut.

The New York Post reported on Wednesday that Vanity Fair magazine has landed the first photos of Suri Cruise, the baby born to actor Tom Cruise and actress Katie Holmes last April 18 and who has never been seen by the public, although family friend Penelope Cruz says she is "beautiful."

The Post said the pictures were taken by celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz and will be published this fall.

A spokeswoman for Vanity Fair had no comment and a spokesman for Leibovitz's studio said, "We know nothing about this. The studio is closed for August." A spokesman for Cruise was not immediately available for comment.

I found this weird, those pictures are creepy :crack:

http://www.justjared.com/gossip/2006/08/baby-suri-pictures/

X17online has the very first baby Suri pictures!!!! New mom Katie Holmes is seen gazing out of fiance Tom Cruise's Beverly Hills mansion... surprisingly with the bay window curtains not drawn. Suri Cruise, 4 months, looks to be just wearing a diaper. More pictures in the gallery!

As reported yesterday, Vanity Fair magazine will supposedly publish the first official photos of Suri Cruise in an upcoming issue this fall. Celebrities that have seen baby Suri up close and personal (and lived to tell the tale) include Penelope Cruz, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Leah Remini. They all described Suri as "beautiful."

Gotta agree after looking at them myself they are pretty creepy :yes: The setting almost looks like something you would see in a horror movie with it dark all around and the way she's standing in the window :yikes: Have to be honest I am pretty damn curious to see what this mystery baby looks like.

Btw that's so great that Bryce Howard is expecting! :applaud: I didn't even realize she was married,lol. Bet her father is proud as he can be :)

I had to stifle my laffs when I was in line at the market yesterday only to see one of those rag mag front pages with a HUGE, I mean HUGE headline "CRUISE BABY SURI DISFIGURED" claiming that is why there have been no pictures. :lmao:

tmz.com

Suri's been spotted again-this time by an actual civilian! The heretofore mysterious daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes put in an appearance at a recent birthday party at a Los Angeles roller-skating rink for Jaden Smith, the son of Jada Pinkett and Will Smith, according to a report this morning.

The anonymous source says that Suri "is a beautiful baby. She had no deformities that I could see! She has a gorgeous head full of dark, curly hair, and she resembles both parents, though she looks slightly more like Tom."

I bet she is beautiful, with those two as parents. I think they're both pretty beautiful :wink: :shrug: I'm sure if the pics are in Vanity Fair and Annie Leibovitz took them they will be exquisite.

Sean Combs has moved one vowel shift from “Diddy” to “Daddy.” The rap mogul is about to be a father for the third time, Page Six reports. Friends of Combs and his longtime girlfriend, Kim Porter, say she’s pregnant with their second child. The two already have a son Christian, 9, and Combs has another son Justin, 12, by Misa Hylton Brimm.

Porter aroused suspicion when she abstained from booze and went to bed early while vacationing with her man in St-Tropez. The pregnancy rumors got louder when Porter showed up to an ad campaign photo shoot for Combs’ Unforgiveable fragrance in Monte Carlo wearing loose tops.

Though Diddy was once voted Hollywood’s Sexiest Single Father, he may be ready to relinquish the title. Friends of the couple tell Page Six that a marriage proposal is also in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom