It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelina is in hospital in the south of France where she will remain until the twins make their grand entrance. I wonder if they will be full term or not? The last pics of Angelina she looked pretty big and uncomfortable.

Nicole Kidman has given birth, her husband Keith Urban's rep confirms to Usmagazine.com.

The actress welcomed a girl, Sunday Rose Kidman Urban, Monday morning.

The baby weighed 6 pounds, 7 ounces.

"Husband Keith was by Nicole's side and mother and baby are very well," the rep said.

It is the first child for Kidman, 41, and Keith Urban, 40. She has two adopted children -- Connor, 13, and Isabella, 15 -- with ex Tom Cruise.

haha...I thought the baby was born on sunday:lol:
I get it now:D

congrats to them...glad they are both doing well

haha...I thought the baby was born on sunday:lol:
I get it now:D

I'm wondering what there is to get :hmm:

I'm not liking the name at all. Congrats to them. I was quite surprised to see the news, I thought she was due late July/early August.

Nicole Kidman has given birth, her husband Keith Urban's rep confirms to Usmagazine.com.

The actress welcomed a girl, Sunday Rose Kidman Urban, Monday morning.

The baby weighed 6 pounds, 7 ounces.

"Husband Keith was by Nicole's side and mother and baby are very well," the rep said.

It is the first child for Kidman, 41, and Keith Urban, 40. She has two adopted children -- Connor, 13, and Isabella, 15 -- with ex Tom Cruise.

My sis in law has a cat named Sunday, because they found it on a Sunday!

I think it's a terrible name. Sunday just doesn't sound right and I have always hated Rose, sounds like an old woman's name. Plus, "Kidman Urban" sounds ridiculous.

Come on Brangelina, come up with better names!

I think it's a terrible name. Sunday just doesn't sound right and I have always hated Rose, sounds like an old woman's name. Plus, "Kidman Urban" sounds ridiculous.

Come on Brangelina, come up with better names!

:giggle:It's a bit of a strange choice but a hell of a lot better than some names I've heard.

maybe Brangelina's baby could be named Crunchy Granola Suite.
Good lord that was bad
good lord, like the song, gettit???

I'm very very tired
:|

Sunday? Poor kid is right. I know a girl named Wednesday....yes she was born on a Wednesday. She was and is teased to this day. Sad her parents couldn't think of anything more interesting than the day of the week!!

On another note....Matthew McC and his model GF have given birth Monday night in LA to a baby boy. No news on a name but baby and mama are doing well, new Daddy Matthew admits all 3 are "tired". Baby boy weighed in at 7lb 4 oz. :applaud:

I know she's not a celebrity but this mom is building buzz. Good to know I have another 40 years ahead of me to plan for children :yikes:

World's oldest mother gives birth to twins at 70

Grandmother Omkari Panwar has given birth to twins at the age of 70

She was utterly determined to have a son.

The fact that to do so would make 70-year-old Omkari Panwar the world's oldest mother didn't even cross her mind.

Her resolve was matched by her husband Charan Singh Panwar, 77.

To pay for the IVF treatment vital to producing a male heir to the family's smallholdings, the retired farmer sold his buffalos, mortgaged his land, spent his life savings and took out a credit card loan.

And it all paid off when Mrs Panwar gave birth to twins - a boy and girl - by emergency Caesarean section in hospital in Muzaffarnagar, seven hours drive north of the Indian capital New Delhi.

The twins, born a month premature and weighing 2lb each, are healthy, according to doctors.

The Panwars already have two adult daughters, and five grandchildren, but the latest arrivals are what they have been waiting for - not least because a son will benefit from a dowry when he marries and will be able to work their land.

Mrs Panwar said: 'For eight months the pregnancy was hectic and painful. But I have given birth before, so I knew what to expect. Sometimes, you have to face the pain if you want something good.'

I like the name Levi, I think it's cute

At least he didn't name him Shirtless :wink:

What's in a name? For newborn Sunday Rose Kidman Urban, quite a bit.

The beautiful baby girl, who was born on July 7 in Nashville to parents Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, is named after early 20th-century artist's muse Sunday Reed, PEOPLE has confirmed. Her middle name, Rose, is a nod to Urban's late grandmother Rose.

"I have read a bit about Sunday Reed and her husband John – she was a key mover and shaker in the arts around the beginning of the century," Kidman's father Antony told Australian newspaper The Daily Telegraph. "The name Sunday struck me as being a nice name for a woman, so my wife and I mentioned it."

The paper reports that in January, Kidman and Urban visited an exhibition by artist Sidney Nolan, who had a longtime relationship with Reed who became his muse.

The exhibition featured a quote from Nolan that was scrawled across a wall: "When you are young you are given a good view of life, because of your closeness to birth."

2650504620_cbf9d4bcd1_o.jpg

Rumour has it that Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner might be expecting their second child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom