It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsSpringsteen said:
user1010.jpg

What a blessing!

I wish I looked like Jlo after giving birth a few weeks later.

Very cute babies!!

New pics of the Jolie-Pitt clan, they're all so cute.

angelina-jolie-mommy-mode-01.jpg

angelina-jolie-mommy-mode-09.jpg

angelina-jolie-mommy-mode-05.jpg

angelina-jolie-mommy-mode-12.jpg

Lol @ that picture of Zahara.

I almost never see a picture of that kid in a celeb mag where she isn't eating something.

Aw @ the Jolie Pitt crew

lailaali240.jpg

Laila Ali and her husband, former NFL star Curtis Conway, are expecting their first child together, she confirms exclusively to Essence magazine.

"I don't know yet if we are having a boy or a girl, but I'm excited that I have a life inside me that my husband and I created," Ali says in the May issue, which hits newsstands April 11.

The boxing champ, who co-hosts American Gladiators, and Conway married last July in the rose garden of the Ritz-Carlton in Marina del Rey, Calif.

Among the 200 guests were Laila's parents, Muhammad Ali and Veronica Porsche Anderson, along with her sister Hana Ali, who was a bridesmaid.

This is the first child for Ali and the fourth for Conway, who has twin sons, Kelton and Cameron, 13, and a daughter Leilani, 9.

"I am 100 percent undeniably happy," Ali tells ESSENCE. "I've never been able to say that before."

Ali, 30, and Conway, 37, met at his house, when he hosted a small get-together, which Ali attended with a friend. The pair became engaged on Thanksgiving 2006.

Shortly after their wedding, Ali told PEOPLE that married life was "excellent."

"My husband and I are best friends," she said. "We have great communication and we respect each other."

The Associated Press

SYDNEY, Australia

Actress Cate Blanchett has given birth to her third child, a spokesman said Monday.

Blanchett, 38, delivered son Ignatius Martin Upton on Sunday in Sydney, said Tim McKeough, media relations manager at the Sydney Theatre Company, where Blanchett and her playwright husband are co-artistic directors.

"All are well and very happy," McKeough said.

The newborn weighed 3.6 kilograms (7.94 pounds), he said.

Blanchett and husband Andrew Upton have two other sons: Dashiell, 6, and Roman, 3.

I tend not to believe pregnany rumors about Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson because dozens have gone around since the two have been together. Pete did an interview with MTV News to say the story is false. He's pretty candid with his fans so I'd think if they were expecting, he'd be shouting it out on one of his blogs.

Pete Wentz Denies Ashlee Simpson Is Pregnant: Exclusive

'There is a witch hunt for people to be pregnant whenever they get engaged in Hollywood,' Wentz tells MTV News.
By James Montgomery

Is Ashlee Simpson pregnant? And, if so, is that the reason she and Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz announced their engagement last week?

Well, according to a pair of well-known gossip publications, the answer to both questions is a resounding "yes."

Of course, Wentz begs to differ.

In an e-mail to MTV News, he denied reports that that surfaced Monday (April 14) on the Web sites of OK! magazine and Us Weekly that he and Simpson, 23, and Wentz, 28, are expecting their first child.

"There is a witch hunt for people to be pregnant whenever they get engaged in Hollywood," he wrote. "This is all news to me. I can't wait for the story about how I'm really in a gay relationship and this is all just a cover. ... I mean really, this is crazy. ... I mean we're engaged, that's true, and happy about it."

Asked again if he was denying reports that Simpson is pregnant, Wentz replied, "Yeah."

OK! and Us Weekly both cited unnamed sources close to the couple in their stories. OK!, which reports that the baby is due in October, offered as "proof" an account of Ashlee dealing with a "fierce bout of what appeared to be morning sickness" during a lunch at Malibu's Chart House restaurant.

"Ashlee would like to walk down the aisle before she's showing," a source told OK! "Although she's very cute the way she's always checking out her belly now and asking everyone, 'Am I showing yet?' "

The report then goes on to say that the couple are currently living in Simpson's Hollywood Hills home, but that "they are already talking about finding something more kid-friendly."

Us had reported that a source told them Simpson was pregnant shortly after her engagement to Wentz was first announced last week. When asked about the report by MTV News, Simpson's rep replied: "Engaged."

On Monday, a spokesperson for the couple added fuel to the speculation by declining to confirm nor deny this week's rumors. "We are thrilled to confirm their engagement and congratulate this happy couple," the rep told MTV News. "Beyond that there is nothing to add."

so how old is Ashlee now? Ever since her nose job, I can never recognize her anymore...she looks the same as every other 20 something talentless nobody in hollywood these days:rolleyes:

I don't know about anyone else who may have watched, but Amy Poehler looked like she had a wee bit of a tummy showing on SNL this weekend. Her movie "Baby Mama" with Tina Fey debuts this month. :up:

Also Cate Blancett gave birth over the weekend.

Oscar-winning actress Cate Blanchett, best known for her portrayal of "Virgin Queen" Elizabeth I in "Elizabeth" and "Elizabeth: The Golden Age," had yet another male heir on Sunday. Her third son weighed just under eight pounds and was born in Sydney, Australia.

She and husband Andrew Upton have two other sons, Dashiell John, age 6 and Roman Robert, age 3. Talk about a perfect age spread.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

WTF! yeah, are these folks living in the south or something.. HELLO... birth control, those pink little pills you take everyday or something called "TROJAN"... :huh: jeez..

Yes, because those contraceptives guarantee 100% protection against pregnancy....:huh:

Time will tell..

Ashlee Simpson is pregnant, a source confirmed to Usmagazine.com.

The singer, 23, is expecting her first child with fiancé Pete Wentz, 28.

Simpson and the Fall Out Boy bassist announced their engagement Wednesday.

"We are thrilled to confirm their engagement and congratulate this happy couple," a spokesperson for the couple told Us. "Beyond that there is nothing to say."

Simpson's rep had no comment.

Simpson and Wentz began dating in late 2006.

"They are ecstatic and can't wait to be man and wife," a source told Us. "They will be getting married before the end of the year."

Nice rock

0417_pete_ashlee_ring.jpg

Carek1230 said:
Best of luck to them, don't know what the big deal is about keeping news like an engagement, wedding or pregnancy so hush hush tho.

Yeah, me either. Also don't know why people are getting on their high horse about her being pregnant either. She's an adult.

Here's Cate and her bubs :cute:

cb_ignatius_1904_narrowweb__300x415,0.jpg

^Her bubs is so cute-and she looks amazing, she's glowing

I love her

msn.com

We're just a week into the great Ashlee Simpson Womb Watch of 2008 and already her alleged bundle of joy has pretty much jumped the shark.

As the remodeled starlet plays it coy over whether or not she and Fall Out Boy fiancé Pete Wentz are procreating, rumors have begun bubbling that her string-pulling dad, Joe Simpson, may be attempting to parlay the stork speculation into a big payday.

"Joe is contacting all the weeklies and asking them to pony up $1 million to put Ashlee on the cover," a magazine insider tells the New York Post. "The deal would include photos of Ashlee -- taken by Joe, of course, so he can make more money -- an interview and photos of the baby when she has it."

And while there have apparently been some nibbles for the exclusive, the moolah probably wouldn't be enough to cover a single shopping spree at a swanky baby boutique.

A magazine editor tells the paper the snaps would bring in "$60,000 maybe, but definitely not a million ... Joe has an unrealistic expectation of what Ashlee can command."

The editor also points out that "the timing is a little suspicious," what with the release of Simpson's album and clothing line next week, and snipes, "There was little to no interest until now. Ashlee's lucky she got pregnant, frankly."

Brrr, that's cold.

Anyhoo, Simpson, 23, and Wentz, 28, spent the week in New York, and in between a double dinner date with new parents Nicole Richie and Joel Madden (per Us), they squeezed in a lovey-dovey photo op.

The two cuddled up on Wednesday for a series of schmoopy shots that conveniently put Ashlee's Pete-designed, postage stamp-sized diamond engagement ring front and center.

"It's definitely a big diamond!" she marveled on Ryan Seacrest's radio show Thursday morning. "I stare at it. I go, 'Oh, my God, I can't believe this is on [my] hand!'"

She also can't believe she's about to be a bride (People reports the smooth-haired pair is planning to get hitched next month at a pal's place in La Jolla, Calif.).

"I didn't know I'd be getting married right now, but I'm so happy to be!" Simpson gushed. "I'm a lucky girl."

And while the warbler once again reiterated her desire to keep the "sacred" details of the question-popping private, she offered, "I will tell you that it was very thoughtful, and he did a great job," before adding, "Of course it was thoughtful. He's like that."

Seacrest sidestepped the pregnancy question, but did ask Ashlee if she planned to sip some booze later on.

"Who knows," she responded. "Maybe."

Last edited:
Yay :wink:

Baby Mama star Amy Poehler is about to be one herself.

The Saturday Night Live regular, 36, and her husband, Will Arnett, are to become first-time parents, their rep Lewis Kay confirms to PEOPLE.

The baby is due in late fall.

The couple have been married since 2003.

This has been a big week for Poehler. Baby Mama, costarring Tina Fey, landed in the No. 1 box-office spot this weekend, and her Nickelodeon show, The Mighty B, also debuted.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Yay :wink:

Baby Mama star Amy Poehler is about to be one herself.

The Saturday Night Live regular, 36, and her husband, Will Arnett, are to become first-time parents, their rep Lewis Kay confirms to PEOPLE.

The baby is due in late fall.

The couple have been married since 2003.

This has been a big week for Poehler. Baby Mama, costarring Tina Fey, landed in the No. 1 box-office spot this weekend, and her Nickelodeon show, The Mighty B, also debuted.

I KNEW IT!!!! I posted above that I suspected she was showing. I'm happy for Amy and her husband! I want to go see her movie Baby Mama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom