It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw :up:

I read somewhere else - Yahoo France, I think - that Jessica Alba is expecting twins too but dunno if that's true, I haven't seen that tidbit on my most trustworthy source of celeb gossip yet.

At long last, J.Lo has popped -- and she's got a baby boy and girl!

This morning, in Long Island, N.Y., at 12:12 AM, the girl (as yet unnamed) emerged, weighing 5 lbs. 7 oz, and then the boy was born 11 minutes later, at 6 lbs., reports People.

"Jennifer and Marc are delighted, thrilled and over the moon," says Lopez's manager, Simon Fields, to People. The twins are Jennifer's first kids, and the fourth and fifth for hubby Marc Anthony.

Story developing ...

:applaud:

15543636previewnz2.jpg

I read the article while waiting in a very long line at the grocery store today. They are beautiful pics and it was a very good article actually, I was impressed. The baby is really beautiful and you can really feel the love from both parents for the little angel.

Oh my lord, those pictures are so sweet!:love: I think Nicole and Joel are going to be great parents. She really does seem like a different person, and Joel is a great influence on her. He had alcohol problem a few years ago, and he's been sober for quite a few years now. He stays away from the drug/alcohol scene people from everything I've read.

Aww, those pictures are so cute. Sometimes having a baby totally changes people for the better and sometimes it doesn't (Britney).

Do we know the names of the JLo twins yet?

The rumor is that JLo named them Emme and Max. I read it online somewhere, so i'm not sure how reliable it is.

As for Nicole, I must be in the minority here, because i don't believe that she's some new person now that she's given birth. Sure, she wants us to believe that and i'm sure being a mother has changed her in certain ways, but it's gonna take alot more than some People magazine article and the fact that she gave birth to prove it. Only time will tell.

Last edited:
ultravioletluvv said:
As for Nicole, I must be in the minority here, because i don't believe that she's some new person now that she's given birth. Sure, she wants us to believe that and i'm sure being a mother has changed her in certain ways, but it's gonna take alot more than some People magazine article and the fact that she gave birth to prove it. Only time will tell.

Oh, of course, and I totally agree.

I just hope for the sake of her baby that it's true in Nicole's case.

ultravioletluvv said:
The rumor is that JLo named them Emme and Max. I read it online somewhere, so i'm not sure how reliable it is.

I read that on AOL News, and it said her publicist said so.
I like those names!

Jennifer Lopez has finally clued the public into what's written on her babies' birth certificates.

J.Lo and Marc Anthony's newborn twins are—sweetly, simply—named Max and Emme, Lopez's manager, Simon Fields, confirmed to People Friday.

The children were born Feb. 22 at a Long Island hospital, with Emme arriving at 12:12 a.m., weighing 5 pounds, 7 ounces, and her 6-pound little brother showing up at 12:23 a.m.

These are the first offspring for Lopez, while Anthony has three other children from two previous relationships.

Adding to the secrecy surrounding Lopez's pregnancy, which she and Anthony didn't even confirm until November, the couple refrained from announcing their kids' names until the frenzy over the births had died down.

"If they have [named the babies], they're not disclosing them—good for them," Lopez publicist Leslie Sloane-Zelnik told E! News the day Max and Emme were born.

Lopez and Anthony toted the tots home to their Long Island manse—where, per E! Online's Planet Gossip, they have constructed a swank new nursery for their brood—on Feb. 25.

Jeri Ryan and her husband, French chef Christophe Eme, have a new family member. The 40-year-old actress gave birth Sunday to daughter Gisele in Los Angeles, her publicist David Lust announced.

jeri_ryan_light_blue_sweater.jpg

I can't believe I beat Mrs. S to this news.

Doozer61 said:

I can't believe I beat Mrs. S to this news.

I am the queen of celebrity babies, you're such a wannabe :madspit: :wink:

Lisa Marie Presley is pregnant with her third child and due in the fall, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

"The couple are incredibly overjoyed," the rep says.

This is the first child for Presley, 40, and her husband, guitarist and music producer Michael Lockwood, 46, who were married in Japan in January 2006.

Presley has two children, daughter Riley, 18, and son Benjamin, 15, with ex-husband Danny Keough.

I never understand why any woman with two almost grown teenagers would want to start all over again in her 40s with a new baby. I guess it must be love. I wish her the best.

Rock and roll princess Lisa Marie Presley, 40, has confirmed her pregnancy against her own wishes. Earlier this week, after being photographed eating at The Grove, newspapers around world ran articles proclaiming her fat, like the Daily Mail ("Bloated Lisa Marie is now the double of dad Elvis") and the New York Daily News ("Lisa Marie Presley lookin' like a Bigger Hunk O' Love").

Presley wrote this on her MySpace page:

Confirmation under the gun.

After being the target all week of slanderous and degrading stories, horribly manipulated pictures and articles in the media, I have had to show my cards and announce under the gun and under vicious personal attack that I am in fact pregnant.
Once they got a glimpse of my expanding physique a few days ago, they have been like a pack of coyotes circling their prey whilst eerily howling with delight. Starting with a London publication and then New York and Chicago all writing false defamatory degrading stories about all of the dark possible reasons I could be putting on weight. The US tabloids have been calling all day wanting confirmation on all kinds of insane theories.
They couldn't wait to find out if my weight gain was because I was just overeating, in which case It would be open season and they can do the old following in her fathers sad and unfortunate demise story again or less interesting for them and probably much to their dismay, I could just be pregnant and therefore have a legitimate reason for weight gain at which point they should probably wipe the saliva off of their fangs and put them back in their mouths or they may expose the black little souls that they are.
Now that things are confirmed, hopefully they can stop all of the harassment and I can stop dodging the continuous bullets.
It is unfortunate that I couldn't have announced something that is this much of a blessing and that has made us so incredibly happy under better circumstances.
How they have handled themselves with this has been nothing short of irresponsible and disgusting.
Pardon my seething contemptuous tone but ladies, You KNOW if you were pregnant and you felt you were expanding uncontrollably by the moment as a result and the worldwide media started badgering and harassing you for it, plastering you everywhere in an unflattering light, you would be mortified as well.

Sincerely,
~LMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom