It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MSNBC News Services
Updated: 18 minutes ago

With a couple disastrous marriages behind her, what possessed Pamela Anderson to jump into her recent quickie nuptials with Rick Salomon? Well, other than her legendary poor judgment? In Touch Weekly reports that it had something to do with the fact that Pam is two months pregnant!

Just days ago, Pam dismissed the rumors in her online diary, stating, “Not pregnant. Just very happy.” But a friend of the blonde bombshell confirmed it to In Touch. “Pam says that the pregnancy is fate and an incredible blessing.” In fact, ITW reveals that the day Pam received positive results from a pregnancy test was the same day she and Rick applied for their marriage license.

But the wedding almost didn’t go off as planned. “Pam had begged Rick to keep the news secret until she had reached three months, but he broke his promise,” an insider told the magazine. In the end, she decided to go for it since she isn’t getting any younger, and the time to broaden the brood is limited.

I could have sworn she was having twins. I know she's a tiny girl but she just looked huge.

Report: Sacha Baron Cohen, Isla Fisher Welcome Baby Girl
Posted by ExtraTV Staff on October 19, 2007 7:51 AM

According to reports, "Wedding Crashers" star Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen welcomed a baby girl on Wednesday night.

The Aussie actress, 31, and the "Borat" star, 35, have been engaged since 2004.

The baby is the couple's first child.

Christina Aguilera bares all for the January 2008 issue of Marie Claire, on newsstands nationally Dec. 11. She is reportedly due in January with her and husband Jordan Bratman's first child.

On her pregnancy being a surprise: "We were planning on starting to try after the tour. And so, I had gone off the Pill to prepare my body, because I didn't know how much time it would take. You've heard it takes some time -- except with Power Egg and Super Sperm here... I'm like, Oh, my God, can you believe it just happened?"

On being pregnant during her 'Back to Basics' tour: "I was paranoid. There are so many things that could go wrong -- somebody could slip, somebody could fall, I could fall. There was no way in hell I was going to jeopardize my baby for my show." So she wore a well-concealed heart monitor. She didn't want to broadcast the news. "I didn't want to make the audience uncomfortable, like, 'Pregnant lady onstage! Is she going to be OK?' But I had to announce it to my band and my dancers, because I wanted to make sure they had my back."

On her simple decision not to announce anything: "Because I hadn't said anything, people thought I was trying to keep it this big, bad secret, and that's not the case at all. I just wasn't commenting. I'm not being like, 'Hey, everybody, I'm pregnant!' I'm not that girl."

On the domestication of Xtina being complicated: "We're so labeled. If you're too sexual, you're slutty. If you're not sexual enough, you're a prude. I like to put it out there as a topic of conversation. Why does it bother you? What's your problem with it? Am I really hurting you? Let's get to the root of it. I have more than one side of me that likes to get out on a stage and sing. Sometimes I want to be aggressive, sometimes I want to feel empowered in my sexuality and my vulnerability. I want to put all that out there."

original.jpg

Actress and producer Salma Hayek poses with her new daughter Valentina Pinault on Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2007. The Mexico-born actress is engaged to businessman Francois-Henri Pinault. Salma gave birth September 20.

original.jpg

nancy_blog_1.jpg

CNN Headline News’ Nancy Grace shows off her newborn twins, Lucy and John, in the current issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now.

After giving birth November 4 to premature twins via C-section, Grace, 48, was released from the hospital (minus babies) but readmitted that night due to pulmonary edema, which involves a swelling or accumulation of fluid in the lungs.

She was discharged November 15, and son John followed six days later.

The family — including her investment banker husband David Lynch — finally reunited November 24, when baby Lucy came home.

Says Grace: “It was difficult bringing only one baby home on Thanksgiving, but David and I were thrilled to have our daughter come home days later.”

She said the Atlanta-based family plan to celebrate Christmas in NYC.

From Perez:

ever-12071__oPt.jpg

Milla Jovovich’s daughter, Ever.

The actress has said:

“The name Ever is a scottish boy’s name, Paul has scottish blood in him, so we wanted to give her a name that reflected her “celtic” roots, while her middle name Gabo -pronounced “Gabeau”- is a mixture of my parents names! The first two letters are after my mom’s first name, Galina and the last two letters are after my dad’s first name Bogie.”

That baby is so adorable!

^adorable baby and I LOVE LOVE :heart: the name! I have always told my son that a name is a gift our parents give us when we are born and this little girl has got a wonderful gift in special family names unlike any other!

Jessica Alba is pregnant with boyfriend Cash Warren's child, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring, early summer," says rep Brad Cafarelli.

Alba, 26, has dated Warren, 28, since the fall of 2004 after they met on the set of The Fantastic Four, on which Warren was a director's assistant.

The couple have been seen being affectionate together in Los Angeles in recent days, shopping for mattresses last Saturday and attending a Lakers game, where they were spotted kissing Sunday.

Alba has also starred in Sin City and the recent Awake. Her upcoming films are The Eye and The Love Guru.

Before the pregnancy announcement, she said she was in talks to make her Broadway premiere this summer in a revival of playwright David Mamet's Speed-the-Plow.

From Perez:

Helena Bonham Carter popped it out!

The British actress and boyfriend Tim Burton welcomed a baby girl in London on Saturday.

“They are absolutely delighted they have a daughter,” says Bonham Carter’s publicist. “It’s a lovely Christmas present for the family.”

Tim and Helena have a boy, Billy, aged 4.

Tiger Woods' daughter is really cute!

Forbes put out its first annual list of the Most Influential Babies. You can read about it here. Shiloh Jolie-Pitt is #2, followed by Suri Cruise. How absurd to even have such a list, heh.

Thanks for the pic anitram, I think she looks just like Brad in that one (except for the lips :wink:) She's getting so big. He said they are spending Christmas in New Orleans.

I love her lil Nikes

dsmith2904 said:
From Perez:

Helena Bonham Carter popped it out!

The British actress and boyfriend Tim Burton welcomed a baby girl in London on Saturday.

“They are absolutely delighted they have a daughter,” says Bonham Carter’s publicist. “It’s a lovely Christmas present for the family.”

Tim and Helena have a boy, Billy, aged 4.

I was wondering WHY Tim Burton always had Helena in his films, I even said out loud to myself, "He must have a hard on for her."

Haha, makes sense. Thanks for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom