It's a baby for celebrity____________(Fill in names here)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheryl Crow and her son-what a beautiful picture

capt.4c746e342f844cefa19db04410a98ce6.people_sheryl_crow_nyet113.jpg

Borat star Sacha Baron Cohen and his longtime girlfriend, Australian actress Isla Fisher, are expecting a baby this winter, a source close to the couple confirms.

The couple, who have been together for about five years, attended Sunday's MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, with Fischer showing off her figure in a cream-colored dress – and often rubbing her belly.

Backstage, the couple smooched and greeted a steady stream of friends, one of whom one loudly exclaimed, "congratulations on the baby!" Cohen excitedly answered: "Thank you!"

Both Cohen, 35, and Fisher, 31, began their careers overseas. Cohen, who was born in England and educated at Cambridge, rose to fame in the late 1990s as the wannabe rapper Ali G on British television, and became familiar to U.S. audiences in 2003 when Da Ali G Show began airing on HBO. He became even more popular with the success of last year's comedy, Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.

Fisher, who was raised in Australia, got her acting career rolling in the mid-'90s on the Aussie soap opera Home and Away, but is best known in the United States as Vince Vaughn's hyperactive love interest in Wedding Crashers.

She told a British newspaper in 2005: "Sacha makes me laugh more than anyone."

NEW YORK (AP) -- Julia Roberts has welcomed her third child, a boy named Henry Daniel Moder.

Henry was born Monday in Los Angeles. He weighed 8 1/2 pounds, said Roberts' publicist, Marcy Engelman.

"All of the Moders are doing great," Engelman said in a statement.

Keri Russell is so pretty

Waitress star Keri Russell and husband Shane Deary welcomed their first child, a son, her rep confirms.

River Russell Deary was born June 9 in New York. The birth was announced on Monday.

Russell, 31, who gained fame on TV's Felicity, now appears in the hit indie romantic comedy Waitress.

Tiger has a cub.

Less than 24 hours after Tiger Woods finished second at the U.S. Open on Father's Day, his wife gave birth to their first child, a daughter. He announced Monday night on his Web site that Sam Alexis Woods was born early Monday morning.

``Both Elin and Sam are doing well and resting peacefully,'' Woods wrote. ``We want to thank our doctors and the hospital staff for all their dedicated and hard work. This is truly a special time in our lives and we look forward to introducing Sam to our family and friends over the next few weeks. We thank everyone for their well wishes and continued respect of our privacy.''

Woods said he would miss a major if it meant seeing the birth of his child. Now he won't have to, but it's not clear how his upcoming schedule will be affected.

From the Associated Press. Wow, there's something going on in the universe with all these babies being born so close together. I wonder if that means my niece will be having her little girl this week.

It's another girl for Kevin James and his wife.

Shea Joelle James was born Thursday in Los Angeles, the actor's publicist, Jennifer Allen, said Monday. James and his wife, Steffiana, also have an older child, Sienna, who was born in 2005.

James, 42, starred in the long-running CBS comedy "The King of Queens." He will appear with Adam Sandler in the film "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry," scheduled to be released next month.

Page Six

June 20, 2007 -- Rumors that Christina Aguilera is expecting a baby "are definitely true," according to a well-placed Page Six source. "She's been telling friends," said one snitch, who revealed, "she has to be three months now, because she's announcing it." This would be the first for Aguilera and her husband, Jordan Bratman. In other baby news, we hear movie actress Jill Hennessy and her actor/bartender husband are expecting their second child. Reps for both wouldn't comment.

DNA test shows Murphy is dad of Spice girl's baby

LOS ANGELES -- A DNA test has confirmed actor-comedian Eddie Murphy is the father of the newborn daughter of Spice Girl singer Melanie Brown, People magazine reported on Friday, citing Brown's representative.

Brown, 32, gave birth to Angel Iris Murphy Brown in April and listed Murphy as the father on the child's birth certificate, but the star of movies like "Beverly Hills Cop" and "Dreamgirls" has never publicly acknowledged paternity.

Earlier this month, media outlets reported that Murphy, 46, had taken a DNA test and Brown's representative, Liza Anderson, told People the results, confirming Murphy's paternity, were given to Brown on Thursday.

Murphy's spokesman declined to comment.

Brown, who dated Murphy last summer, was "Scary Spice" in the 1990s all-girl pop group that scored hit songs such as "Wannabe." Members of the group have scheduled a news conference for Thursday, sparking speculation that they will reunite for a tour and album.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Keri Russell's baby-well he's in there somewhere

keri_russell.jpg

Ha! She carries the baby in a nice old fashioned sling wrap then shops at Whole Foods and carries her goods home from the market in a plastic bag. You'd think Whole Foods would use paper bags or shoppers would bring their own canvas bags to schlep their goods home in. :tsk:

little Tiger!!! so cute! I love when famous people put out professional shots like these....everyone getrs to see the new little one, and all the crazy paparazzi leaves them with some peace since we have all gotten to see the baby now...Congrats Tiger! :)

June 26, 2007 -- NANCY Grace is revealing that she was secretly married in April-and that she's expecting twins in January.

"I'm finally not keeping it a secret anymore," she told The Post.

Grace says she still hasn't told CNN that she's pregnant. She'll officially make the announcement tonight on her Headline News show, "Nancy Grace."

Grace married David Linch -an Atlanta investment banker she has known since they attended Mercer College together in the late 1970s.

"We've been in touch all these years and a lot of time we were separated by geography and time," she says. "It was a spur-of-the-moment decision to get married. I told my family only two days before [the wedding].

"We got married in April in Atlanta with just my family and his family there," she says. "It was a simple ceremony conducted by my longtime pastor from a little Methodist church in Macon.

"I walked down the aisle to my favorite song, 'Moon River,' and I did my own vows. I read from the Book of Ruth and I wore my sister's bridal veil.

"I never thought it would happen like this," she says. "I thought 'mother' and 'wife' was just not part of God's plan for me.

"This is such a blessing, and I just can't believe that, at my age, I would find such happiness."

She declined to say if she'd had fertility treatments in order to become pregnant at age 47.

"But you tell women out there that there is hope," she said.

Time will tell if motherhood and marriage mellows the cable news channel host's pit-bull disposition.

But her personal news does answer questions that arose when she left Court TV last month.

"I knew something had to go, and that [something] was Court TV," she says. "I was firm that I wanted out of my option, but I didn't reveal that I was carrying twins."

So how does Grace think CNN will react to the news? "They'll be thrilled," she says. "I don't think they'll be angry at all."

MrsSpringsteen said:
June 26, 2007 -- NANCY Grace is revealing that she was secretly married in April-and that she's expecting twins in January.

"I'm finally not keeping it a secret anymore," she told The Post.

Grace says she still hasn't told CNN that she's pregnant. She'll officially make the announcement tonight on her Headline News show, "Nancy Grace."

Grace married David Linch -an Atlanta investment banker she has known since they attended Mercer College together in the late 1970s.

"We've been in touch all these years and a lot of time we were separated by geography and time," she says. "It was a spur-of-the-moment decision to get married. I told my family only two days before [the wedding].

"We got married in April in Atlanta with just my family and his family there," she says. "It was a simple ceremony conducted by my longtime pastor from a little Methodist church in Macon.

"I walked down the aisle to my favorite song, 'Moon River,' and I did my own vows. I read from the Book of Ruth and I wore my sister's bridal veil.

"I never thought it would happen like this," she says. "I thought 'mother' and 'wife' was just not part of God's plan for me.

"This is such a blessing, and I just can't believe that, at my age, I would find such happiness."

She declined to say if she'd had fertility treatments in order to become pregnant at age 47.

"But you tell women out there that there is hope," she said.

Time will tell if motherhood and marriage mellows the cable news channel host's pit-bull disposition.

But her personal news does answer questions that arose when she left Court TV last month.

"I knew something had to go, and that [something] was Court TV," she says. "I was firm that I wanted out of my option, but I didn't reveal that I was carrying twins."

So how does Grace think CNN will react to the news? "They'll be thrilled," she says. "I don't think they'll be angry at all."

That's the most terrifying news, I've ever heard.:|

However, if it will get her and her self-righteousness off our TV screens....:drool:

Congrats on the babies, but I just hope she's the type of person cut out to be a mother. If she's anything like how she acts on TV than I'll feel really bad for those poor kids.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom