It's a baby for celebrity ______ Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The other strange bit about this Kimberly Stewart pregnancy news is that she and Benicio are not in a relationship however he is stated as being supportive of the pregnancy and raising of the child even tho they aren't together. Makes me wonder if perhaps she got herself pregnant? Maybe all her friends are preggers and of course her dad keeps having kids so maybe she feels the need to join in the procreation craze?!!

A mad baby.

January Jones pregnant, looking forward to 'life as a single mom' | Los Angeles Times

january-jones-10.jpg

Wow Victoria Beckman looked huge at the Royal wedding. Funky hat and black dress of her design. She is so tiny I cannot imagine her showing during a pregnancy but she had a belly!

Nobody's posted about Mariah having delivered her twins on her anniversary via C-section? Too much going on in the media this weekend I guess. Anyway Mariah and Nick have their girl and boy. No names I've heard as of yet.

Another No Doubt baby is on the way!!

Nina and I are thrilled to announce the upcoming birth of Mason's little sister next month! The three of us are over the moon excited. We cannot wait to meet her and for her to join the No Doubt family.

-Adrian
223185_10150168089138587_6416633586_6966029_7509353_n.jpg

Yeah, Alicia named her kid Bear Blu. :|

Kids are officially now pets with pet names.

Strawberry Saroyan, whose grandmother was married to Walter Matthau and who has lived a very privileged life, wrote this article in reaction to Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin naming their daughter Apple. Basically, if you run in certain circles, it's easier to have a unique name.

Good for the priveleged uppercrust circles embracing the odd names. In mainstream average circles kids with odd names will be harrassed and bullied. It's happened a long, long time.

Back
Top Bottom