How I Met Your Mother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so does anyone know where i will able to stream these episodes from (given that i am in australia?) as soon as they are aired over there? because they won't show them on time. :grumpy: or should i just download a torrent every week.

in all honesty in some ways i hope this is the last season, this is my favourite show and i really, really don't want it to "jump the shark" or whatever it's called, it seems people don't like the sixth season of the office. it wouldn't matter to me anyway, there is enough great episodes to watch even if this is it.

sadly i think this going to get pushed out to seven or eight seasons.

re the end of last season

ted is 31, got left at the alter and was fired, but said it was "the best year of his life", the goat thing was finally solved (it beat up ted), and robyn and barney made out and it looks as though they're an item and that they would work out "all the other stuff later".

some people think the mother is the women ted bumped past in the st patricks day episode, inside the club. :hmm:

so does anyone know where i will able to stream these episodes from (given that i am in australia?) as soon as they are aired over there? because they won't show them on time. :grumpy: or should i just download a torrent every week.

Check out Surf The Channel - they often have the episodes up the day after it airs here in N. America. Someone else might know of a better site, but that one's been pretty reliable in the past.

so people!!! what did we think?!?!

i don't know, it wasn't the best episode, and i really hope barney doesn't lose it. i loved the end line:

ted - you realise they were lying right?
lily - no, they don't realise they weren't...

^ great episode ,I was worried the show would start getting stale, and although it is early days of S5, I liked how we started to see some direction on finding the mother.

while i love the show, i wouldnt mind if it was the last season. It is very typical of American shows to run until they milk every last penny out of it, rather than let it end naturally. I hope it goes out on a high

the problem is the writers gave themselves an out. they said she was in "that class", which was eco 305, not architecture 101.

i hope it ends here in a lot of ways, but it won't. i reckon 7 or 8 season

as long as it doesn't become some raymond-type sitcom, i guess i'd be okay if they milked another season or two out of it. but once we finally find out who the mother is and they wed, what else is there? we already have one married couple,
and another couple who won't admit they're one,
add another and i might as well be watching rules of engagement.

i know, i can't believe it's still on. from what little i've seen of it there's basically your typical married couple, an engaged couple, and david spade. and spade's character is all anti-relationships. how funny!

cheers dsmith, surf the channel are generally pretty good at posting links within an hour or so of the show, but they were slack last night, so I found it on megavideo

Back
Top Bottom