How I Met Your Mother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright, so Barney's dirty Christmas Carols were awesome. But I don't remember what the first one was. The second one was "I wish I could see her naked, I wish I could see her naked, I wish I could see her naked, and down on all fours." And the last one was the Hanukkah one, but what was the first one? Damn.

But I guess Barney is a member of Interference now so maybe he can refresh my memory himself.

Also, it was great to see the return of "Let's Go To The Mall" even if only for a few seconds.

But I guess Barney is a member of Interference now so maybe he can refresh my memory himself.

I came up with them on the spot. Glad you enjoyed them, GirlsAloudFan. Am I awesome or what?

Anyway, to the tune of Jingle Bells:

Pulling off her pants
Yanking off my own
Underneath the mistletoe
I'll make your sister moan

Oh, Heather's hot
Heather's hot
We'll go all the way

:cute: i wish i did, does that count? :D

Good enough for me :D One day... :pray:

I came up with them on the spot. Glad you enjoyed them, GirlsAloudFan. Am I awesome or what?

Anyway, to the tune of Jingle Bells:

Pulling off her pants
Yanking off my own
Underneath the mistletoe
I'll make your sister moan

Oh, Heather's hot
Heather's hot
We'll go all the way

Is that a true story? Did you go all the way?

Cobie Smulders Expecting First Child

'Is the How I Met Your Mother set following Ugly Betty's lead with a baby boom? First, Alyson Hannigan announced that she and husband Alexis Denisof are expecting a baby this spring, and now costar Cobie Smulders is doing the same! Cobie, 26, and her boyfriend, actor Taran Killam, will welcome their first child in late spring.

The pair met through mutual friends and have worked together on How I Met Your Mother'
:cute:

I second the approval, RedRocksU2. I'm the only person I know that watches this show. It's good to see other poeple like it too. Barney is my favorite character. I've always liked Doogie. Finally he can be recognized for a different character. Even Starship Troopers couldn't make the Doogie face disappear. :hmm:

Rewatching seasons one and two, just finished season one.

How good is the ending, where Ted finally gets his girl after going to the outrageous lenghts of doing a rain dance, and he's all happy, and then he gets a taxi home the next morning, in the pouring rain, only to find his best mate Marshall, shattered, sitting on the steps, with his wedding ring off, all set to This Modern Love :love:

How good is the ending, where Ted finally gets his girl after going to the outrageous lengths of doing a rain dance, and he's all happy, and then he gets a taxi home the next morning, in the pouring rain, only to find his best mate Marshall, shattered, sitting on the steps, with his wedding ring off, all set to This Modern Love :love:

Mille grazie, Daniel. :up:

I just re-watched this episode based on your comment and I concur, the ending was fabulous, but so was the rest of the show.:love:

My wife & I are in love with this show. It kills me that no one I know watches it! Picked up season one for Christmas & rewatching all of them. It was actually awesome last night seeing them go back to the scene where Barney & Ted meet for the first time & see the extended scene----not only do they wear the same clothes, it looks like they really filmed the whole sequence the very first time, but only showed it in full in last night's episode.

Good stuff. :D

Good to see all the love for HIMYM. :heart:

I've also been going back and rewatching some of the earlier stuff. And they reran the episode "Slapsgiving" on CBS a couple weeks ago...that's a classic. The slap bet is one of my favorite on-going gags in the show. Marshall still has two more slaps to give! It's just an amazing show and I can't wait for the new episodes to get going again in the new year.

And I found a pretty damn entertaining clip on YouTube of Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segel (who play Barney and Marshall of course) doing a crazy spontaneous performance of a song from Les Miserables on a talk show. Good stuff.

YouTube - Confrontation - How I Met Your Mother

i want to know when the damn winter hiatus is over :grumpy: i'm too lazy to look. but i miss my shows, i seem so lost on monday nights, having nothing to watch. :could possibly be obsessed:

I have no clue when it starts either, Khan. I assumed it was last night, but I dunno. I have an hour long show I watch that's on at the same time as HIMYM is (wtf is up with scheduling 2 great shows at the same time?! :angry: ), so I generally catch it online later in the week.

ETA - according to Wikipedia (so... take that with a grain of salt), it will be back next week. Hope that's true! :up:

I'm bumping this thread for three reasons -

Reason 1: Because I can.
Reason 2: I love this show so very much.
Reason 3: Tonight's episode was hilarious.

"Nothing, and anything, is possimpible"

Well this show came back on last night, right at the start of season five, I think (Ted's just proposed). And the episode sucked!!

First of all, Marshall looks like a girl with that haircut.
Ted and Stella don't have the chemistry Ted and Robyn did.
But worst of all, Barney fell in love. With Robyn. I can't have that. He is a pantsman to me, and he can't get into a relationship or anything like that cos he's so... awesome as he is. I want a reason - straight from the horse's mouth Barney :wink: - why fall in love with robyn?

Luckily by the end of the episode he decided to go back to bimbos, and there was this nice little moment where he flicked on the news, but not a good episode I thought.

The burger one which followed was better.

Back
Top Bottom