Hooouse, MD Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:
I'm upset by the fact that House is being preempted by the World Series tonight.:mad:

Normally I'd agree...but since the Red Sox are in I'm OK with it. One of the few things I'll miss House for, the Sox.

Though if I'm reading the schedule right next Tuesday should be an off-day, so we should get an episode then.

CTU2fan said:

Normally I'd agree...but since the Red Sox are in I'm OK with it. One of the few things I'll miss House for, the Sox.

Though if I'm reading the schedule right next Tuesday should be an off-day, so we should get an episode then.

They said 2 weeks from tonight in the promo last Tuesday, so I wasn't too pissed.:lol: I think I read somewhere that there's another 2 week break after next week's episode though.:(

Is this still the "House" discussion? Don't know if anyone mentioned it, I only read a few pages, but I read that Hugh is trying to get out of his contract, as u probably know he's British, he wants to spend more time with his family I guess. So being the highest payed actor on TV just doesn't cut it for him...what is it? 275000 an episode? still not as much as raymond's 2.2 mil.

BonoVOX40 said:
Is this still the "House" discussion? Don't know if anyone mentioned it, I only read a few pages, but I read that Hugh is trying to get out of his contract, as u probably know he's British, he wants to spend more time with his family I guess. So being the highest payed actor on TV just doesn't cut it for him...what is it? 275000 an episode? still not as much as raymond's 2.2 mil.

There have been rumors like that floating around (mainly in tabloids) for a couple years now. When Hugh is asked about that in interviews he talks about how he misses his family very much, but he also loves doing "House". He's always said in every interview I've read or seen with him that he has no plans to leave House until his contract is up after season 5, and even then might sign on for more.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease U2isthebest I don't know what I would do without House...I think his family should move over here for a few more years...I hope he signs on for more...as long as the show doesn't start going to crap

BonoVOX40 said:
Thanks for putting my mind at ease U2isthebest I don't know what I would do without House...I think his family should move over here for a few more years...I hope he signs on for more...as long as the show doesn't start going to crap

He said he really thought hard about having his family move here, but since his kids are all teenagers and established in their schools and with their friends, he didn't want to uproot them and move them to a new country. I think that was lovely of him.:love:, but it would have been great if they could've moved with him too.

Well then they should move the show to England lol, maybe he can work at Barts and The London NHS or something...though I don't know how well British humor would fit into "House".....

Yeah they could have it in Britain, that's fine...as long as it's broadcast into my house each week :)

so...how do you explain the patient seeing Walter, and was he House's grandfather? The dog/collar was explained... but I'm still confused about Walter :scratch:

Bosley! :giggle:

yeah just watched that ep too.... I wish they hadn't left us hanging with Walter. And judging by the ads House was really spooked... on the show it was a scam. :grumpy:

I was sad about Bosley though :( he was great. Pretty obvious he was gunna go however. Dunno why those other two guys got picked... they never do anything. (the one that alway says "who's not a doctor" and the weirdly shaven guy)

cruzila said:
I can understand wanting to spend time with family and all... but we can't lose Dr. House :scream:

:D

ugh true... especially if they did a spin-off or just tried to keep going without house...

if he quits, sad as it;ll be, the show must not go on.

Lila64 said:
so...how do you explain the patient seeing Walter, and was he House's grandfather? The dog/collar was explained... but I'm still confused about Walter :scratch:

Bosley! :giggle:

I don't think he (Walter) was real. I think that's why House wasn't spooked...at first I figured he thought Wilson told the patient he had a grandpa Walt and that's why he went in there. But when it turned out to be him scamming her I figured he didn't have a granddad named Walter at all, but wanted her to think he believed her.

Oh and as for this one planting the stuff about the other patient & the dog...that's just foul. She needs to go, now.

Personally I think the guys all need to go. Now that Foreman is back he'll only be picking 2 of the Angels, right?

I found that episode very humorous

thank gawd I was beginning to wonder whether he lost it somewhere

:drool:

COBL_04 said:

I was sad about Bosley though :( he was great. Pretty obvious he was gunna go however. Dunno why those other two guys got picked... they never do anything. (the one that alway says "who's not a doctor" and the weirdly shaven guy)

yeah surely they're gonna go

I hope cutthroat bitch goes too; I hate her. probably Attractive Young Female will stay 'cause they need someone to fill the Cameron slot, then maybe Kumar? The Mormon will probably eventually get fed up...maybe...

and yeah Walter was not anyone House knew; he just pretended to be spooked so she'd think he believed her. I guess we'll never know who he actually was.

i liked the bet between cameron and house :giggle:

Last night's episode was fantastic. I'm really starting to dig the new characters, particularly Kumar. :rockon: The Morman guy punching House in the face was icing on the cake. :love:

Oh, and Olivia Wilde is sexy. :drool: Really, really sexy. :combust:

AtomicBono said:

yeah surely they're gonna go

I hope cutthroat bitch goes too; I hate her. probably Attractive Young Female will stay 'cause they need someone to fill the Cameron slot, then maybe Kumar? The Mormon will probably eventually get fed up...maybe...

and yeah Walter was not anyone House knew; he just pretended to be spooked so she'd think he believed her. I guess we'll never know who he actually was.

i liked the bet between cameron and house :giggle:

yeah the bet was hilarious :lol:

I don't like cut throat bitch either... she was an assshole to 13 (I'm assuming that's Olivia Wilde? And she is hot. Move over Cameron!!) "oh did your mum die?" and then all the sucking up was chunder material.

I hope Mormon stays cos I like the religious banter.

COBL_04 said:

(I'm assuming that's Olivia Wilde? And she is hot. Move over Cameron!!)

:yes: :drool:

BTW, Kumar was an awesome gravedigger. "What the hell??? It's the ankles. The buried it backwards!" :laugh:

Great episode as usual.

But, Being that I work for a funeral service association, I had an issue with the with realism of the gravedigging scene. Almost all cemeteries require caskets to be placed in concrete or metal vaults to protect the casketd from the weight of the earth and to prevent the ground from settling. So, it's highly unlikely that the crew would have been able to open the casket with a pick axe as they did. Also, wooden caskets are fairly sturdy and wouldn't be so flimsy that one swing from a pick axe would make a huge hole.

JessicaAnn said:
Great episode as usual.

But, Being that I work for a funeral service association, I had an issue with the with realism of the gravedigging scene. Almost all cemeteries require caskets to be placed in concrete or metal vaults to protect the casketd from the weight of the earth and to prevent the ground from settling. So, it's highly unlikely that the crew would have been able to open the casket with a pick axe as they did. Also, wooden caskets are fairly sturdy and wouldn't be so flimsy that one swing from a pick axe would make a huge hole.

I noticed that as well, on top of that, you would think Cuddy might be a tad more angry that they violated a corpse...

elevated_u2_fan said:

I noticed that as well, on top of that, you would think Cuddy might be a tad more angry that they violated a corpse...

Indeed ... doing that voilates all sorts of local and state laws (and I think could result in professional sanctions, including geting your medical license revoked).

Back
Top Bottom