Hooouse, MD Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:
Tonight we'll be seeing the second episode!:hyper:

I can't wait to see Wilson mess with House's head again.:drool:

ME TOO, i love when house is rocking out with his guitar!!

Tonight's ep wasn't bad, but wasn't anything great. A bit disappointing actually, especially on the House/Wilson front...no great lines really came from the duo. Also, the opening sequence looked more like a fan-made Radiohead music video than anything else.

Looking forward to seeing who wins the competition though. I'm cheering for #6, #13, and #26. :wink:

Kumar!!!

I hate Cameron already and I've only had about 45 seconds of her so far.

There were a couple of lines that really stuck out for me:

"The hair makes you look like a hooker. I like it." :lol: and the whole "17 is a stupid number" joke. :heart:

You know what i just realized, that Harold AND kumar have been on House. Harold(john cho) guest-starred in S1 as a patient who wasinto s+m in the episode Love Hurts. And loved Kumar tonight(im #9 not 6 lol) Wish there had been more H/W banter but I liked the episode tonight. :up:

SPOILER!

I thought this episode was great. The whole House seeing Cameron/Chase/Foreman was gold. Wilson coaxing him to think he was hallucinating was brilliant. I thought the conversation House had with the Mormon was the best part of the episode. I loved how it showed that House as an atheist was more in line with the teachings of Jesus than the the person who is supposed to be a Believer. Next week's episode looks amazing.:drool: I can't wait!

Last edited:
LemonMelon said:
Also, the opening sequence looked more like a fan-made Radiohead music video than anything else.

/B]

:lol: i invite you to look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-7MGiNkgbg catchy little tune :wink:

I enjoyed the epsiode a lot. Not quite as good as the amazing season opener but still quite solid. I'm gonna love getting this season on DVD :drool:

Kumar :heart: love him. intrigued by old "i'm 21" guy. Hate the blonde bitch. The Mormon's cool.

what the hell was house looking at on his computer :lol:

I didn't make note of their numbers :mad:

Why did House see Foreman if Foreman accepted a job elsewhere, whereas Cameron & Chase were working at the hospital in other departments :hmm:

Great, now I'm two episodes down. :grumpy: Tonight is the premiere. Channel Ten promote all their new shows (Californication/House/Life) as being "streamed directly from the US, see them the same time the US does". :grumpy:

~BrightestStar~ said:
It's a conspiracy I say, a conspiracy!

He's probably still working somewhere there too.

SPOILER!

I've *heard* that Foreman actually is working at the hospital that Wilson mentioned, but he loses his job and comes crawling back to PPTH. That, of course, leads to me wondering how House saw him last night though.

I think the old guy and the plastic surgery guy make it (haven't I seen him before?) I don't see Kumar making it frankly - you never know I suppose...I was thinking he might be too big an actor for it but Omar Epps has been in more stuff so maybe.

I thought the episode was cool; it was sweet how Chase showed up in the surgery.

I hope #13 gets a spot... Olivia Wilde is :drool: and I hate that her last show the Black Donnellys got cancelled before it even had a chance...

#6 has signed on to be regular he fits right in with Houssse.

...wonder if he'll start taking vicodin....:wink:

anitram said:
#13 is already superior to Cameron in every way.

So true. I hope she does hang around. I wouldn't mind seeing a whole new team - haven't missed any of the original three an awful lot.

Well I saw the first episode, and didn't think it was all that great myself. The House/Wilson thing was great, especially when he stole his patient. "There's better looking sponge bath nurses." :lol: The make up was quite good, the screaming thing creeped me out. But when House was arguing he didn't need a team because he solved it, and then Cuddy answered and I paraphrase here, "Cameron wouldn't have accepted that this guy didn't know anything about his girlfriend, when you suggested it was two conditions Foreman would have done anything to prove you wrong and Chase would have done anything to prove you right. It would have been solved days ago." That made me realise I want the old team back.

All done :D

Wilson making the joke about Schrodinger's cat was brilliant, it didn't need the House explanation to make it funny.

Back
Top Bottom