Hooouse, MD Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*SPOILERS*

A dark, quiet room, a bag of sweet & salty Chex mix, and a new episode of House. What could be better?

First off, I miss the old team, but the guitar almost made up for it. House + acid guitar rock = :heart: Make no mistake, this was a really, really funny episode. Top three quotes:

1. Cuddy: "Internal bleeding..."

House: "It was. Now it's all over the place."

2. Wilson: "Have you ever tuned a guitar up slowly, as far as it can go? It makes this strange sound...almost like a scream. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee...."

3. Doctor: "You want to look at vaginas? There are sites on the internet for that."

House: "What, do you think I'm made of money?"

The case was...pretty good. I didn't care for having the whole thing pulled out from under me with that "Oops...this isn't the right person!" cheat. It was interesting seeing House try to solve it "by himself" (gotta love the janitor and Magic 8 Ball).

This will be a very good season. I'm even more hyped up for it now. :up:

That was amazing!!

All I have to say... is Dr. Buffer:lmao:

Wilson/House banter, FTW

and House/Cuddy banter amazing as always...:laugh:

I loved the twist ending. It was definitely something new, and I loved how it showed House isn't all-powerful by himself.

Oh, and Wilson and his telenovellas

"House! Not the season finale:ohmy: ":lmao:

Oh, one more thing, is it just me or is every woman House is surrounded by ridiculously attractive? It borders on absurd. Not that I mind. :drool:

I liked this episode. Loved House bouncing ideas off of Dr. Buffer. :lol: The ending was a twist, didn't see that coming(It probably was in the spoilers, but I was good and didn't sneak a peek :wink: ). David Shore and Co. seem to be doing a good job so far of redeeming themselves for Season 3. :up:

I just did not like S3. Or more specifically, the Tritter arc. It turned me off to the show last season. But JMHO. Anyways, S4 is looking good so far. :up:

LemonMelon said:
*SPOILERS*

2. Wilson: "Have you ever tuned a guitar up slowly, as far as it can go? It makes this strange sound...almost like a scream. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee...."

I LOLed at that, when he actually did the noise. :lmao:

And HOW CUTE was Wilson in the hoodie? :love: And House with his guitar... :drool: Seriously, House/Wilson interaction is the BEST. I laughed a lot during this episode.

The episode couldn't have been much better IMO... :D :D

Last edited:
COBL that sucks :( at least you'll only be a week behind instead of 10 weeks :wink:

but yeah for those who didnt see it, dont read the rest of my message..

that episode was pretty much amazing. i loved it. House playing guitar :drool: the whole Wilson stealing House's guitar thing was brilliant. Loved that whole bit, thats the kind of House-Wilson interaction I love. I like how as soon as Wilson started talking on the phone in his kidnapper voice House just left and went to his office :lol: and i can sure relate, if anyone touches my Gibson Explorer its over :wink:

looks like this season is going to be great :up: it's off to a great start certainly, there were so many great lines in that episode I don't think I even caught 'em all. and I think the new plot is gonna be hilarious

did anyone else laugh a lot at the suggestion of lupus from the janitor? :D

Great episode. Loved the House/Wilson stuff. The ransom note, Wilson reading the paper :lol:, the cry/scream of the guitar (as stated earlier). I had read the spoiler a couple of weeks ago, but it didn't make a lot of sense til tonight. I figured it out/it clicked when House was talking to the boyfriend and his male friend. Can't wait for the rest of the season :hyper:

ohh its good to have him back....what a good start to the season...love love loved Wilson and House banter...

Back
Top Bottom