Hooooouse M.D. Season Six!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great episode last night, I was kinda waiting for/expecting House to show at the end that he hadn't been taking his meds, I'm glad the writers didn't take that route.

I was waiting for him to diagnose one of the patients with some crazy condition - I'm glad the writers didn't take that route either...

My only complaint is that I would have liked his stay to be longer, I would have enjoyed a couple of episodes of that, but I guess the other actors need to be paid to do something as well.

no-darth_vader.jpg

^She's not. I've never liked her character. She was always a self-righteous, immature person who was really just as screwed up as every other character. She has become less annoying in the past couple seasons, but that's probably only because she's had much less screen time. It'll be different without her, but I'm not really sad about it at all.

Crappy episode, but...

w00t!:dance: :dance: :dance:

Until Cameron gets written out, we'll be returning to normalcy. :drool:

It wasn't the best episode ever by any means, but I still liked it. House learning how to cook was hilarious.:lol: Best line:
House: "I quit"
Foreman: "You can't quit"
House: "I think you're confusing me with Jake Gyllenhaal".:lol:

Also, I love how, in the end, it was still House who technically ended up figuring out the case. Ultimate ownage.

And I've been reading spoilers for next week's episode and it seems like it's going to be really good. Supposedly this is the episode that is going to be the catalyst for the events that lead to Cameron's departure.
And Bonus spoiler: House's private detective friend from last season, Lucas, is supposedly coming back around episode 7 and may be interested in Cuddy. In episode 9 House is supposedly going to tell Lucas, seriously, that he's in love with Cuddy.:heart: *SQUEE*

After discussing the premier with some friends, and I maintain I really enjoyed it, one particular issue did come up:

Did anyone else find the miraculous cure of the mute sort of...well, weak?

To quote a friend:
"Oh, it turns out that the woman who was mute for 10 years wasn't because of some underlying psychological or neurological condition; she just needed her music box, which was conveniently located in the other room for some reason, and which, for some other reason, the delusional nutjob could somehow sense".

Also, the bus at the end - horrible or awesome?

I was amused by it, assumed it cheeky. Some people seem to think it was some disgusting over the top finish.

Absolutely superb. My favorite episode since the season 4 two-part finale. I don't even need to explain why...anyone who's seen this episode knows it was top-notch. And James Earl Jones is indeed the man. Fact.

Season 6 so far:

Broken: B+
Epic Fail: C-
The Tyrant: A

I need to rewatch the box thing. Can you guys 'splain it in the meantime? :reject:

The angry Canadian (which I loved, especially the "Go Maple Leafs" remark :love: ) had "phantom" pains from his hand that was blown off by a land mine.

The box setup basically tricks his mind (which is the cause of the phantom pain) into thinking he has his hand back. The flex he made him do released whatever mental block he was having.

Very good episode, the loss of Taub and 13 pleases me and Chase just got interesting :up:

Chase was always my favorite of the original ducklings, for shallow reasons (he's sexy :drool:) and legitimate ones. I've always thought he was the most talented of the original 3, and he proved that again tonight. Also
as far as we know, Taub and 13 are not gone for good. The only person we know that's leaving the show is Jennifer Morrison

Also my hatred for Cameron was re-affirmed last night. She showed she really hasn't grown or changed at all. She's still the self-righteous bitch who still won't do anything when push comes to shove.

Chase was always my favorite of the original ducklings, for shallow reasons (he's sexy :drool:) and legitimate ones. I've always thought he was the most talented of the original 3, and he proved that again tonight. Also
as far as we know, Taub and 13 are not gone for good. The only person we know that's leaving the show is Jennifer Morrison

Also my hatred for Cameron was re-affirmed last night. She showed she really hasn't grown or changed at all. She's still the self-righteous bitch who still won't do anything when push comes to shove.

Well, she did hack a chunk out of the rat-bite guy (was that season 3?). But overall she was a wuss in that ep too. It's funny, I was trying to tally up how many patients they've lost, and came up with 4 (counting last night)...and Foreman killed 2 of them. Three if you blame him for rabies woman (that episode made me :sad: )

And yes, last night's episode was a solid A, fantastic.

^Yeah, I was thinking about that last week. Foreman has been technically responsible for more patient deaths than anyone.:lol: Putting him in charge of the department should end well. Also that scene with House attempting not to talk during the differential was hilariou:lmao:s. Hugh is a genius.

Back
Top Bottom