Hooooouse M.D. Season 5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I DVR'd it tonight because one of my friends is coming over after work to watch, so I haven't seen the episode yet. But no, Wilson is definitely NOT gone for good. I can tell you that much.

I DVR'd it tonight because one of my friends is coming over after work to watch, so I haven't seen the episode yet. But no, Wilson is definitely NOT gone for good. I can tell you that much.

I don't know if you care about spoilers or not, so I'll be vague, but I edited my post because the preview for next week came on

Really decent episode. I liked seeing Taub do some of the investigative work we were so used to seeing the old trio do on a weekly basis, and he was fleshed out a bit. It was an interesting case, with a solution we've definitely never seen from the show in the past.

A few points off for the following, however:

1. House just isn't as funny as he used to be. It's like the writers took his claws away when Wilson left.

2. The patient was bland, and I felt like kicking him in the balls off and on throughout the episode for being such a wuss.

3. I'm tired of the new trio of doctors being such pushovers. Because they're so afraid to lose their jobs, we never really see them stand up to House, and it's becoming unrealistic. All Taub could do after finding out that House had been indirectly spying on his wife was give him an eye roll. Foreman would have lost his shit.

I thought it was a good episode, and my shipper heart squealed because House :heart:'s Cuddy and Cuddy :heart:'s House. I think the next episode has the potential to be awesome with the storyline about House's dad.

Dunno if this has been mentioned here, but FOX is planning (and has been from the get go) a spin-off series for the PI dude. It's almost as if they wanted a new series about him, and decided to throw him into an existing show to introduce him to viewers, and draw them in.

I don't hate him too much, but I won't be crying when he rides off into the sunset.

I'm really excited about this episode. The season has been OK so far, but this episode should kick it into overdrive.

If you this is going to be good, wait til you hear what's going to happen in 2 weeks in epi. 6.:hyper: I really am looking forward to this episode, though, to see if House reveals more about the abuse he suffered as a result of Daddy Dearest. It's obviously a major part of why he is the way he is.

"If Wilson were getting handcuffed on the hood of his car, would I be carrying on a differential?"

One of the truly hilarious lines of the season, along with that "Amber/Burnt Sienna" bit from episode 1.

"If Wilson were getting handcuffed on the hood of his car, would I be carrying on a differential?"

One of the truly hilarious lines of the season, along with that "Amber/Burnt Sienna" bit from episode 1.

I lol'ed when I saw that clip earlier in the season. Wilson's really showing him he means business about no longer being in his life. You're one hardcore mofo, James.:rolleyes:

I finally got caught up. Which is fucking fast since I borrowed the first season in late August. :lol:

That was honestly one of the best episodes of House I've ever seen. It was hilarious and sad and just the quirky drama that I've always loved. This seemed almost like a pre season 4 epi., too with the old team taking a large part in the differential. What we found out about House's dad was a big shocker, and his speech at the funeral really helped show why House is who he is. Every scene with House and Wilson tonight was absolute perfection especially when House finally confronted him in the empty funeral parlor.

That was honestly one of the best episodes of House I've ever seen. It was hilarious and sad and just the quirky drama that I've always loved. This seemed almost like a pre season 4 epi., too with the old team taking a large part in the differential. What we found out about House's dad was a big shocker, and his speech at the funeral really helped show why House is who he is. Every scene with House and Wilson tonight was absolute perfection especially when House finally confronted him in the empty funeral parlor.

My only complaint actually was with how much of the old crew there was in this episode. They really need to stop stringing this along, there's absolutely no reason for Cameron to even be on the show anymore (not saying I don't like her but) and seriously, is Chase the only surgeon in the entire hospital because the fact that he is doing EVERY surgery just doesn't make sense.

Like I said, it's not because I don't like the two characters, but it feels like they're stretching out a storyline that should have come to an end last season.

I lost it every time the ducklings called, and "MmmBop" started playing on House's cell phone.:lmao: Also, that entire scene in the police station was classic. Now, that's the House humor I know and love.

My only complaint actually was with how much of the old crew there was in this episode. They really need to stop stringing this along, there's absolutely no reason for Cameron to even be on the show anymore (not saying I don't like her but) and seriously, is Chase the only surgeon in the entire hospital because the fact that he is doing EVERY surgery just doesn't make sense.

Like I said, it's not because I don't like the two characters, but it feels like they're stretching out a storyline that should have come to an end last season.

Well, they've said they have no plans to let any of the old team go, and that we'll be seeing much more of Cameron and Chase this season than we did last year. The first 10 episodes of Season 5 were actually supposed to be part of last season's storyline, but ended up getting pushed back because of the writer's strike. (the last 2 episodes of last season, House's Head and Wilson's Heart were supposed to be the big shocker episodes after the Super Bowl that ended up being replaced by the one with Mira Sorvino) The producers always said that Cameron and Chase would eventually be making their way back to having a larger part on the show, and I think we saw the start of that tonight. Without the strike last year, this probably would have been something like the 20th episode of season 4.

Well, they've said they have no plans to let any of the old team go, and that we'll be seeing much more of Cameron and Chase this season than we did last year. The first 10 episodes of Season 5 were actually supposed to be part of last season's storyline, but ended up getting pushed back because of the writer's strike. The producers always said that Cameron and Chase would eventually be making their way back to having a larger part on the show, and I think we saw the start of that tonight. Without the strike last year, this probably would have been something like the 20th episode of season 4.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I just get bugged every time I see them inexplicably show up, which, in turn, upsets me because I liked them on the show. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how this plays out miss Spoiler Queen :p. I'm just so glad this season has taken a turn for the better, and I hope things go up from here :up:

Wow, that's officially the first great episode of the season. The medical case was boring until the very end, which had a bizarre (yet awesome) final solution, but the House/Wilson arc was pitched brilliantly and, curiously, there was no PI this week, which was refreshing.

Also, 13 potentially being fired :drool: Seriously, fuck the newbies. The old team was way better, and seeing more of them around is awesome news. Hopefully, things will be getting back to normal after next week.

The ear clipping... :crack:

House is such an ass.. I cant believe Wilson had so much fun after all House put him through lol.

Back
Top Bottom