Hells Kitchen - Season Six

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She is a real piece of work. Funny how she was sitting around after the service with the other girls and it kind of dawned on her that maybe she is a annoying to others. Not that it will phase her though.

edgar-bug_0001.jpg

The way I see it, its a 2 horse race with Dave and Kevin, the only red teamer with an outside shot is The Little Mermaid. Every time Gordo looked at Amanda, I thought she was gonna cry, definitely not head chef material. But Suzanne and her friggin eyebrows have got to go.

And her mouth. I hate her mouth. Its funny looking and it bugs me.

Dammit!! I thought she got booted :angry:

Bummed about the previews re: Dave. He did better tonite with one arm than anyone else!

I fully expected Gordo to boot all 3 of the dead weight and proceed directly to the black jackets and final 5.

The Captain must be very pleased with the turnaround for Tenille (I think I just heard him shout "Whoopi!" he's so excited), she almost got booted from jump street but now seems to be doing quite well and may end up in 4th or 5th place.

I don't see Van, Susan or Tenille making it to final 2

so I guess that leaves 4.
The kid with the cast and 3 others, I can't remember.

No stand outs for me. :shrug:

of course, my all time favorite is

MattWhine.png

Matt
"..tastes like cat, not that I have ever eaten cat."

I'm rootin for Dave. :tsk: It's going to be him or Kevin.

Tenille Whoopi cannot be a head chef PLUS WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO SPEAK IN SUCH A LOUD VOICE ALL THE TIME.

Thank god Suzanne is gone.

Suzanne is not gone. Sabrina is.

And yes, now I want Dave to win. I has done more than anyone else, with one hand.

Shit I always mix those two names up.

I WISH Suzanne would be gone. :sad:

I can't believe Sabrina would sacrifice a win for her team just to make Tenille look stupid with the lamb/venison thing. What is she, like 13 years old?? I was so glad to see her go :angry:

I wasn't sorry to see Van go either. I can't stand someone with such a lack of self-control. Chef Ramsey can get away with it because it's his show, but constant temper tantrums get old fast. Plus sweating into the food! :yuck:

When Gordon left the kitchen my only thought was "FUCKIN DRAMA QUEEN!!"

Seriously, there's been a lot worse in the past (including this season) than some burnt lettuce and undercooked fish.
Methinks it was all in the script...much like Joseph's "I ain't no bitch" confrontation.

Its about friggin' time.

I wonder at the end when they were standing there and Gordo addressed them and said "Kevin, Dave, Ariel, Tenille....", thats not the way they were standing, so methinks thats how he ranks them in his head...we'll see if thats how it plays out.

Back
Top Bottom