Hell's Kitchen - Season 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who do you guys think will win? Holli seems to be doing pretty good.. maybe Jay. I cant see Autumn or Jason running a restaurant. And Benjamin is just too friggin cocky.

Who do you guys think will win? Holli seems to be doing pretty good.. maybe Jay. I cant see Autumn or Jason running a restaurant. And Benjamin is just too friggin cocky.

Holli is coming on strong the past few episodes and seems like the sudden front runner. Jay just behind? Benjamin is just an ass, hoping he doesn't win. Ed doesn't quite seem to have the skills/confidence, but at least he seems like a decent guy (when he's not drunk). I'd rather see him win than Ben.

I think my favorites are probably Holli and Jason but I think Holli might win. I don't think Ben will win, like you said he is just so cocky! Oh and in related news I got Gordon Ramsay's autobiography, Roasting in Hell's Kitchen. It's very good! :D

I can't stand Jay almost as much as Benjamin. He really just thinks he is the most superior player in the game, that it's all him and Benjamin, and he's way wrong. There really doesn't seem to be anyone in the game that gives me confidence in an ability to run a restaurant, but I'm going for Holli on Red and Jason on Blue.

I think the order in which he gave out the black jackets is how he has them ranked currently in his mind, they went Ed, Autumn, Jason, Holli, Benjamin, Jay.

I think thats the order they get eliminated in barring a major F up along the way. Plus of course the preview for next week shows a bunch of other chefs showing up, so obviously they will have Robert to contend with as well.

But Holli has made major strides lately, he loved her desserts in the first half when they designed the menus and she had the best lobstah dish.

e4c27ec9-5c4a-48d4-a196-ff5604021305.jpg

Oh wow, how stupid could I get? I was trying to figure out why it wasn't on, meanwhile I was WATCHING the All-Star game :doh:

Back
Top Bottom