Hell's Kitchen is Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it just me or is Coi (the one who got into a near brawl with Lacey) the spitting image of a past contestant?
I'll have to see if I can find past players info.

Are you thinking of Joanna?

joanna.jpg

btw did you guys notice that there are way more contestants this time?

"I also teach manners, chef" :doh:

Ok, that moment killed me :doh: lol. She's like the so-called dance instructors that try out for 'So You Think You Can..' How do these people get away with charging people money for their 'expertise'?

And who's the one that's always whining and miserable? Lacey? Ugh.

I missed it

so I watched it
fox on demand, thanks sicy

I am glad they finally got people that can actually cook.

Finally seen the whole 1st ep. Can't understand Forest staying over Will..apart from making more interesting tv of course!:hmm:

And Sicy you're right - there's a multitude of them in the kitchen this season!

But she was F'ing things up in the kitchen and then diverting attention to Lacey, who was actually pretty good in the kitchen (after a miserable day the day before with the sleeping thing)

Oh god, my lame ass vcr didn't tape the show. I really need to invest in some up-to-date technology. I will now have to download a torrent of it:(

I like Carol. She's hot. Well...she's the best of a bad bunch!:wink:

My god Colleen should've gone. That woman is a joke, as is Lacey. That long-haired guy seems to be doing well :up:

Finally got to see it.

Crikey, that was a serious melodramatic exit by Ji, riding off into the sunset accompanied with standing ovation and lashings of support. Bless. Unfortunately we are now left with some lemons of less calibre than herself.

Back
Top Bottom