Hell's Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Why not? :lol:

So far this has about the most ridiculous season preview ever, so that's fun.

You, you, you, you, you, you and you. Kiss my ass.

A fucking mech just burst out of the floor and started shooting lasers at people. I see I've missed a lot.

I apologize, Mr Ribeye, for destroying meat of your stature. If that is your name. I'm not sure if it is or not. I'm sorry.

What is this?

Ribeye?

Are you sure?

No???

Well, what is it?

It's a , um....

Is it steak?

Yes it's steak.

Well, is it ribeye?

Yes it's...yes, I'm sorry, it's a rib eye.

Guys, I saw this in horror movie once! Guys, I'm scared, oh God, I'm so scared, I'm so sorrry RIBBBBEEYEYYYYYEEEEE

I love that they apparently wouldn't pay royalties to actually play one of her songs.

I'm scared of polenta, here, fill out this notebook on all of your knowledge of cooking, please.

Oh man I was lmao the entire 2 hours. Gina :coocoo: :lol:

GET OUT!!

And JP is back hooray!

Jeffrey is just the gift that keeps on giving.
I anticipate 2-3 more episodes of his whiney goodness.

The Celine Dion gig was a prize? I'd rather be stuck in the desert.

When that happened I said to the wife "I thought the losing team got the punishment", she said "the women didn't get punishment", I replied, "sure they did, they had to sit through a Celine Dion concert"

They certainly look for some whacked out contestants for this "reality" show. A few who can cook, and 15 or so who are just there to provide drama and conflict (and master puppeteering).

jesus who does the casting??

someone really thought Jeremy or Gina had the potential to run a restaurant?? or even be trusted with a sharp knife?

Um...did I miss an episode? Why did they say they had lost their third challenge in a row? I feel like I'm having deja vu, is this on two nights a week?

I think they meant the challenge and then dinner service the first episode.

Can't believe Gina up and quit, who'll entertain the troops with puppets now? Maybe Gordo can persuade Kukla, Fran and Ollie to come out of retirement.

And did they have to show multiple replays of the dude rolling his ankle, haven't I been traumatized enough in life by the likes of Joe Theismann, Tim Krumrie et al, now my scripted reality shows do it.

Massachusetts locals looked good last night with 2 of the 3 being the final 2 up for elimination...and previews make it look like Mary goes on the (little) lam next week.

Gina's exit was pathetically anti climactic, but good for her, I suppose.

What the hell is going to happen with Mary, lolol

Gina is so stupid!! What a waste of a contestant and good drama. I saw that Mary is in the preview for next week so I know she's not going anywhere but god I can't stand her voice.

"It was...my plan...to uh...observe you guys...and uh, I have observations...and uh...I got this...uh....I'll be here...to take charge...uh...yeah."

Oh...my...God...If Mary doesn't actually run away and they were just using footage from this 5K, I'm going to make something explode with my brain.

Oh...my...God...If Mary doesn't actually run away and they were just using footage from this 5K, I'm going to make something explode with my brain.

Yeah that was some douchey previews they used last week, got us all excited for a chef going over the wall in the middle of service for nothing.

Speaking of douchey, Gordo choosing Mary to run for the women but not choosing someone like Jeremy or Ray to run for the men.

Back
Top Bottom