Heidi Montag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daddysgonnapay

New Yorker
so seriously....what is the "career" she keeps proclaiming she needed all the plastic surgery for? :huh: can her 15 minutes of fame be over soon please :down:

Right on.

No offense to you, daddysgonnapay, you obviously feel the same way. She has no talent and is famous for being famous for nothing. I feel distasteful even spending five seconds thinking about her and her no-talent-ass-clown husband.

Let's continue to pretend they don't exist and not talk about them. If people ignore them, they just might go away.

I'm not going to lie. If she died, I'd probably laugh.

What a waste of human existence, and someone who's actually making the world a worse place by her example.

^ good one handed typing skills

I can't believe she is even popular with anyone, she is never on the news, ET, or any of those other tabloid shows or magazines.

And anytime anyone starts a thread on her no one ever even looks in it or even takes the time to write a reply.

Believe me, not posting crossed my mind. But I figured HORROR IN CAPITAL LETTERS was also a good way to go.

well...i sure don't think starting a thread to express my annoyance about her is going to make anyone become a fan or hold a rally for her....really, I just am sick to death of her and wanted to vent that:wink: no offense taken.....but if a thread about a stars boobs can be in here...why not a I HATE HEIDI thread

As long as no one starts a thread about .... well .... I'd hate to name her, since saying her name too loudly is like saying "Beetlejuice" three times.

But let's just say it rhymes with Sheela Schmuckeela.

She must not be named.

well...i sure don't think starting a thread to express my annoyance about her is going to make anyone become a fan or hold a rally for her....really, I just am sick to death of her and wanted to vent that:wink: no offense taken.....but if a thread about a stars boobs can be in here...why not a I HATE HEIDI thread

if you included boobs in the thread title no one would have ever even looked in here,
this thread would be on page 2 now.

If this thread were titled "Heidi Montag's Boobs," no one would have opened it because we've all seen big fake clown boobs. Nothing new to see.

I am still trying to figure out who sheela schmuchleela rhymes with :lol:

but I feel the same way about Mindsay Moohan :wink:

I didn't feel remotely bad for her until she messed with all those procedures.

Everything up to that seemed just like your basic ploys for publicity, but that speaks to some seriously larger issues.

I didn't feel remotely bad for her until she messed with all those procedures.

Everything up to that seemed just like your basic ploys for publicity, but that speaks to some seriously larger issues.

Me too, that's what I was referring to.

She doesn't even look like the same person.

article-0-07ECC88B000005DC-594_468x.jpg

I think she looked better before. At least that was what mother nature gave her. I don't understand why people would want to undergo so much surgery (and it's not a walk in the park, we're talking some MAJOR pain and discomfort) to look so different? Let's see how she feels in 30 years if she lasts that long.

You're really better off not knowing. Just another no-talent ass-clown from a reality show trying to pretend she means something. Along with her skeezy, spider-monkey husband.

Back
Top Bottom