HAWTEST Dude Around Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tumblr_ltcaq1uBn51qgugd7o1_250.jpg

Yep.

:lmao: :heart:

. . . and Mr Banks . . . deary me :drool: . . . never mind his way with words or the tune he can hold . . .the way he smokes a cigarette . . . gah (I know, I know, disgusting habit and all but :combust: )

:lmao: :heart:

. . . and Mr Banks . . . deary me :drool: . . . never mind his way with words or the tune he can hold . . .the way he smokes a cigarette . . . gah (I know, I know, disgusting habit and all but :combust: )
:giggle:

Oh yes, a disgusting habit for sure, but damned if he doesn't make it look sexy. :tsk: But he makes everything look sexy. On one Interpol blog, the fangirls are currently having a tizzy over him eating a sandwhich. Yes, eating a sandwhich. :lol: (Ok, I kind of agree...... )

Ummm. That last one is really good.:shifty::shifty::shifty:
Oh sweet lord, yes. It inspires bad thoughts. Terrible ones. :tsk: :drool:

I don't have a thing for Robert myself, but I gotta say, that is a really nice photo of him.

On a semi-related note, I know there was that whole mess with that nanny and stuff, which was shitty, but seriously, I still can't help but find Jude Law ridiculously attractive in those previews for 'Sherlock Holmes'.

I saw Sherlock Holmes, I might think Robert's hotter :shifty: Used to be Jude but now it might be Robert.

I'll have to see it, then. Purely for comparison reasons, you understand :wink:.

But oh my, not bad

jude-law-dior-01.jpg

No. Not at all.

It's the British thing. I've got a weakness for the British accent. I freely admit to that.

Robert Downey Jr. just doesn't do it for me, I'm not sure why.

I know Jude Law is a bit of a douche, but I find him hot.

Not much of a McConaughy fan, but I love this pic

mcconaughey_101028.jpg

When I worked at the local mall a couple of years back for extra money, this ad was outside the store I worked at. Seeing it everyday I worked made me smile. :D

I'm gonna spam ya'll with some Paul Banks(Interpol frontman) goodness. If you haven't discovered him yet, you are most welcome(But I'm not sharing him).

tumblr_lplh5dumyX1qgugd7o1_500.png

The eyes. Sweet Jesus.

tumblr_loykf2LLnl1qlz115o3_250.jpg

tumblr_l8ihouJdPy1qby16lo1_500.jpg

His voice is like the sex of voices. Dark, haunting.. maybe a little creepy at times. Stalk me, baby.

tumblr_lqspq0CIA91r2xfd4o1_500.jpg

aaww yea

tumblr_l0jc2gwEF71qbxo04o1_500.jpg

Why yes, Paul, I will play strip-ping pong with you.

I believe they took this picture for a charity for autism, something of that nature, but I'm not sure. All I know is I've never wanted to be a cookie more in my life.

tumblr_lnxtbtfifs1qgsm1yo1_500.jpg

Opening for U2 in Chicago. I was front and centre here. It would take my brain several days to process the sheer magnitude of the hotness I had just witnessed. By the time we got to Montreal, I was a goner.

YESPLS. OM NOM NOM. Etc.

I just found this thread and HOLY HELL. :drool: 'You make me loose my buttons, oh yeah you make me spit, I don't like my clothes anymore...' :shifty:

Sam Worthington is sex on legs as well.
0402-Film-Sam-Worthington_full_600.jpg

sam_worthington_01.jpg
Sam-Worthington-Wallpaper.jpg

Back
Top Bottom