GOSSIP GIRL - You know you love it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
alright, all that 3some stuff is disturbing :down: I REALLY hope I don't have to see any more of those flashbacks :|

Lady Gaga was ok I guess, I dunno…

Is anyone seeing something there with Jenny and Chuck? Am I imagining this? DO NOT WANT! :no:

The GaGa did not look thrilled to be on Gossip Girl. Although I haven't seen many of her performances, so maybe that's how she always looks.

I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga, so she just seemed really out of place. Gotta love it when tweeny TV shows get whatever hot band/singer is really popular at the time to "conveniently" do a performance on the show.

I dunno…

Is anyone seeing something there with Jenny and Chuck? Am I imagining this? DO NOT WANT! :no:

No - I highly doubt that would happen because of what happened in season 1. I think it was at the very beginning of the season, when they're both on the rooftop, and he's trying to get in her pants. She was pretty pissed off about that.

No - I highly doubt that would happen because of what happened in season 1. I think it was at the very beginning of the season, when they're both on the rooftop, and he's trying to get in her pants. She was pretty pissed off about that.

But he apologized for that - very sincerely for him at least. They keep interacting in this odd way… I'm beginning to think this could happen. If it does, I can't tell you how disturbing/vomit inducing it would be :barf:

No offense to fans, here, but I have no interest in watching this. The girls aren't that attractive and "The O.C." at least had Adam watchamacallit, who was hilarious. Without him, I couldn't put up with the drama and I only watched as much as I did because it aired every day in syndication and I was bored. It's such cynical TV.

I have seen a few minutes here and there of Gossip Girl and I hate that rich guy with the dark hair who acts so serious and mean all the time.

No offense to fans, here, but I have no interest in watching this.

Thanks for stopping by to tell us that! :wink:

I have seen a few minutes here and there of Gossip Girl and I hate that rich guy with the dark hair who acts so serious and mean all the time.

Chuck Bass is one of the best things on the show! He's totally campy and ridiculous, but that's what makes him so awesome.

It throws me off whenever I hear a promo for the show where Ed Westwick is speaking in his actual voice - I keep forgetting he's British!

No offense to fans, here, but I have no interest in watching this. The girls aren't that attractive and "The O.C." at least had Adam watchamacallit, who was hilarious. Without him, I couldn't put up with the drama and I only watched as much as I did because it aired every day in syndication and I was bored. It's such cynical TV.

Nobody's forcing you to watch it. :D Unless of course they are... :uhoh:

Chuck Bass is one of the best things on the show! He's totally campy and ridiculous, but that's what makes him so awesome.

I completely agree! :hi5: He's full of win.

I can't watch another of that superficial O.C. guy's superficial shows; I thought he might have turned the corner with the half-redeemable "Chuck", but what a scumbag.

I hate the pissed off looking rich guy with the extreme features. I'm guessing he has a heart of gold beneath it all.

at least you're consistent, it's a shame no one cares...

Thanks for stopping by to tell us that! :wink:

It throws me off whenever I hear a promo for the show where Ed Westwick is speaking in his actual voice - I keep forgetting he's British!
Yeah, I was just voicing my opinion of the show. I really meant no offense.

Nobody's forcing you to watch it. :D Unless of course they are... :uhoh:
I basically run into it because I'm trying to find music videos that are good on MuchMusic. It's so tragic what's happened to Canada's once decent music TV stations. You Americans are so lucky, you probably have some alternative to pure pop like a VH 3 or something... and you have great hamburgers even in the most economically depressed areas.

I basically run into it because I'm trying to find music videos that are good on MuchMusic. It's so tragic what's happened to Canada's once decent music TV stations. You Americans are so lucky, you probably have some alternative to pure pop like a VH 3 or something... and you have great hamburgers even in the most economically depressed areas.

Actually, I'm Canadian. :D

Season 3 has just started here :hyper: I've been watching it for 3 weeks so far and I don't know if it's just me but it seems to have lost its edge. There isn't a whole lot of scandle involved yet. Hope some drama pops up soon.
:|

I agree, Chuck Bass one of my fave things about the show. :love::up:

Yay for us Brits. Ed. :D:love::up: He had alot of people fooled with that accent, even me till I heard his normal voice. :wink:

All I could think of when watching tonight's episode was "Chuck sees dead people!!!1!" :lol:

:lol:

BOOOO to CW for putting this on break. Hope its back in January not March as I have read. :(

Season 3 has just started here :hyper: I've been watching it for 3 weeks so far and I don't know if it's just me but it seems to have lost its edge. There isn't a whole lot of scandle involved yet. Hope some drama pops up soon.
:|

I thought it started off quite slow, the drama's have now started to heat up ( IMO ) so don't worry. :wink:

Is anyone else still watching this?

I seriously can't believe I'm still tuning in. It's so ridiculous. I still love Blair.

Also, I heard that Jenny is going to go away (mostly) next season, and that gives me a bit of happy. She is the WORST. What a brat.

Yup, I'm still ridiculously addicted. :lol:

I too was happy to hear about the Jenny news. :up: Her and Serena have been annoying me like crazy lately. They need a good smack or something. :lol:

I forgot that the show airs in Canada on Sunday nights, and as I was flipping thru the channels with nothing to watch, I saw the finale tonight. :lol:

Oh man. :rolleyes: :lol: That was a bit... weird. I won't give anything away, but yeah. Season 4 should be interesting. :lol:

I seriously can't believe I'm still tuning in. It's so ridiculous. I still love Blair.

Blair is one of my faves. :love: And Chuck. Though he's a very bad boy. :shame:

I too was happy to hear about the Jenny news. :up: Her and Serena have been annoying me like crazy lately. They need a good smack or something. :lol:

:up::love::hi5:

Oh man. :rolleyes: :lol: That was a bit... weird. I won't give anything away, but yeah. Season 4 should be interesting. :lol:

As we discussed, VERY interesting. :ohmy:

That finale was absolutely ridiculous.

And I kind of loved it.

Of course Chuck's not dead, and I doubt Georgina is even pregnant, much less Dan being the father. But still! It was soooo over the top. Buh-bye Jenny, you useless mean brat!

HOLY SHIT!

I just caught up.

Some thug shot Chuck Bass!

Not cool. I mean that finale was just ridiculous and then they decide to toss that in at the last 20 seconds. The writers really put the soap opera gears into overdrive with these last 6 episodes or so.

I had kind of put the show on the back burner, and stopped watching it as it aired live, but I think that once the show came back from that long winter hiatus it got really, really good and was highly entertaining all the way to the end. Once Hilary Duff's completely useless character left, it got good again. The episode with Nate's birthday party where they were all running around playing that spy game with the photographs was great. That was also the same episode that Blair found out Chuck "offered" her to Jack to save the hotel and they broke up. Wild stuff. The writers know that everybody loves Chuck and Blair and wants to see them together, so they're doing a good job of tugging on their audience's heartstrings with all that mess. Of course they'll end up together and married when it's all said and done in Gossip Girl land. But, anyway.

I've sort of fallen back in love with this show. Still completely hilarious (both intentionally and unintentionally.) I laugh out loud watching this show as much as I do any sitcom on TV, and in a good way. Almost everything Chuck does or says makes me laugh or smile. What a great character. And Blair is as adorable as ever.

I'm rambling. And am now excited for Season 4. Good shit.

EDIT: Oh yeah, all the stuff re: Jenny. I think it's a good move to have her go away for a while. #1, her character had become completely over the top stupid and unlikeable. And now, with her gone for a bit, it will actually be kind of cool when she comes back midway through the season and has a showdown with Blair.

Oh, and I cracked up at her goodbye to Eric: "I'll Skype you every day!"

Lololol. Gossip Girl, so hip, yet so not hip at the same time.

:heart:

Back
Top Bottom