Golden Globes Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A weak screenplay wins out of a collection of weak screenplays, Quentin not withstanding. *yawn*

It's a shame Tom Jane got nominated for Hung and not Homeless Dad.

Way to go, Jackie D.

I have to say that the nominees for foreign picture make for a great list. Glad to see The White Ribbon win.

I haven't heard very much at all about the film - is it by the same guy that did Cache (Hidden) ... (I think that's what it was called)?

Thank you, Amy Poehler. RED.

I haven't heard very much at all about the film - is it by the same guy that did Cache (Hidden) ... (I think that's what it was called)?

Thank you, Amy Poehler. RED.

Yeah, Cache and The Piano Teacher are probably his most famous films. The White Ribbon is fantastic.

Christina Hendriks and her bosom .... in a pale dress.

Cache disturbed the bejeezus out of me. (In a good way.)

Is The White Ribbon going to be the best film to win an award here tonight?

Sadly, it's very likely.

Dear John looks like it belongs in that "worst movie you've ever seen" thread.

Is The White Ribbon going to be the best film to win an award here tonight?

Sadly, it's very likely.

Yeah... I like it more than all the other nominees. Perhaps the only one that comes close is Inglourious Basterds?

I haven't watched a second of Glee, but as a Jane Lynch lover, she deserves some recognition. Come on. Chloe Sevigny was in Gummo. She should be blackballed.

Basterds has some real strong points

the opening scene in the farmhouse and the pub scene are top notch, some others are good, and many are less than tarantino's better films.

It just is not consistent enough for me.

I haven't watched a second of Glee, but as a Jane Lynch lover, she deserves some recognition. Come on. Chloe Sevigny was in Gummo. She should be blackballed.

Jane is the best thing on that show.

I need to remember where I left off with Big Love on DVD and get those back in my queue. I don't remember if I watched the first two seasons or just the first.

Back
Top Bottom