Golden Globe Awards 2011 Viewing Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it my TV or do a lot of the people look really overly tanned, bordering on oompa-loompa? Aaron Sorkin and RDJ looked particularly orange to me.

That was my first thought, too. I can only assume it was meant as a joke at the stories and not an actual jab.

I'm going with joke.

If Lea is like that when her fellow cast members win, my god, what would happen if she won? She'd combust on stage or some shit. Give her the award, foreign press. Dammit.

I kind of want to slap Lea Michele in the face after all her ridiculous OTT emoting every time she's on screen. For the record, I haven't seen Glee in forever and I know absolutely nothing of any sort of rumor about what they're like on set, etc.

How true, Ricky - no one cares about foreign films. But I do!

Was Ricky this mean last year? I thought he was a bit prickly, but he got invited back.

Helen Mirren. Fierce.

If the Grit girl is there tonight ( I doubt she is, since the great film was snubbed)
Lea would be smart to get few pictures with her.

Jane Fonda looks like she has horns growing out of her shoulders.

The dress is nice, but yeah those shoulders are a bit whackadoo.

:lol: Burlesque.

I'm looking forward to its release on DVD. It's ripe for drunken mocking with friends.

Awww @ Kaley's excitement.

I keep hearing such good things about that show; I'll have to get around to Netflixing it (yes, I just verbed that) eventually.

Bonus points for use of the word "crass."

That word needs to make a big comeback, as it's so frequently appropriate.

Regarding Burlesque and The Tourist, there is a legal term that I'm reminded of - "judicial notice", which means by which the court may take as proven certain facts without hearing evidence.

I have seen neither of these films, but frankly I don't think I need to.

Oh, Jeremy Irons. Why do I find you so sexy?

I DVRd Law & Order: SVU just for you last week.

Hmm ... The Fighter is playing at my neighborhood theater. Maybe I'll have to go see that tomorrow on the day off.

:lol: Looks like Melissa Leo is on the same page as me re: Jeremy.

Back
Top Bottom