Glee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I enjoyed it until the cheerleaders sang 'Say A Little Prayer' - the backing vocals were insane. Utterly craptastic.

I'll keep watching though :) I thought 'Push It' was hilarious.

It wasn't as good as the pilot, but I wasn't expecting it to be. The pilot was simply one of the best first episodes of a series I've ever seen. I still thought the show was hilarious and sweet, and it's clearly somewhat of a satire of both high school life and the 'keeping up with the Joneses' mentality. The only character I outright dislike is Will's wife. She's an immature whiny bitch.:down:

ETA: "Push It" was classic. I was laughing the entire time and Principal Figgin's reaction was hilarious.

I love this show. The pilot was incredible and one of my top 3 pilots of all time with Lost and Veronica Mars.

I thought the 2nd episode was really strong. Jane Lynch is stealing every scene she is in, she is great! I was practically on the floor during Push It, that was hilarious. Oh and I totally downloaded Don't Stop Believing and Gold Digger.

I have yet to check this show out, though I plan to at some point.

Just wanted to say, though, that one of the best pilots I've ever seen was for Twin Peaks. Simply amazing. Arrested Development, too, but that's a whole other category.

Carry on.

The only character I outright dislike is Will's wife. She's an immature whiny bitch.:down:

ETA: "Push It" was classic. I was laughing the entire time and Principal Figgin's reaction was hilarious.

Yup. HATE her. I just want to throw something at the TV when she's on the screen. :lol:

Push It was full of win. :D

Great so far.

The wife has to go. She is an irritant with no redeeming qualities.

I thought last week's episode was much better than the mediocre second episode, but this week was absolutely brilliant. I think it's my favorite episode yet. It was hilarious and touching. Sue's news reports had me laughing out loud as did the football team's "Single Ladies" dance. It was priceless.:lol: The scene where Kurt came out to his dad was amazing. And the scene where Finn comes to Will to tell him about Quinn being pregnant and just falls into his arms crying was well done. I knew there was no way Finn was the father, and I hope Quinn does the right thing and tells the truth. Obviously Rachel's not gone from Glee Club for good, but it'll interesting to see how this plays out. This show is getting better and better.:up:
Also, I just read in an article this morning that it's officially been picked up for a full season.:heart:

Ok, holy shit. I've been way behind on all my TV since the new shows have started up, but I'm watching episode 2 of this right now. God dammit if I haven't had a smile on my face throughout this entire thing. Really, really funny, very sweet, very good. If you guys remember, I gushed over the pilot episode, but i can officially say now that this is a keeper. Good job picking it up for a full year, Fox! (or whoever makes those decisions)

Last night was awesome. I was laughing so hard I was crying when the football players broke out into the dance. I wish there had been more singing, but it was a great episode. I especially loved Sue's "Yes. We. CANE!" :laugh:

What's with all the crazy pregnancies on this show, though? Terri seriously needs to get off my TV, and fast. At first I thought Quinn's pregnancy was a fake too, but ah well. Seriously - who these days still believes that you can get pregnant by making out together in a hot tub?! :eyebrow: :lol:

Damn it. I was already in love with Rachel and her storyline. Did they really have to turn Quinn into a major character and give her a really great, heart-wrenching storyline, too? :angry:

I thought Dianna Agron (Quinn) did an excellent job in this episode with the more serious scenes. And, yeah, it was hard not to applaud when Kurt hit the winning field goal and had his moment with his Dad (Mike O'Malley? Wow).

BTW, in real life, the team would have lost. They would have received a delay of game penalty (or a false start, take your pick) for doing the Single Ladies dance. The clock would have then wound down to zero on the penalty and they wouldn't have been able to get the play off. But this is Television, so I'll let it slide. ;)

Sue Sylvester brings the lulz as much as anyone on TV. And that's the way i "C" it.

Quickly climbing up the ranks for me, this show is.

Sue is hilarious. Everything she says makes me laugh. She's a bitch, but a lovable one, unlike Terri, who I just want to punch in the ovaries. Get out while you still can, Will. That scene in Quinn's car just proved the bitch is CRAZY.

I really don't like where the show is going with the pregnancy story. :sigh: It's sooo been done and it's really a cop-out. I feel like it's lazy writing. I was already on the edge with the wife's storyline but this Puck/Quinn/Finn story is lame.

They're losing me with this. :(

That episode was amazing :drool: I love Sue- she's so hilarious! Everything she says is priceless. The single ladies dance on the football field.....let's just say I watched that more than once :wink:

Sue is hilarious. Everything she says makes me laugh. She's a bitch, but a lovable one, unlike Terri, who I just want to punch in the ovaries. Get out while you still can, Will. That scene in Quinn's car just proved the bitch is CRAZY.

THIS

That episode was amazing :drool: I love Sue- she's so hilarious! Everything she says is priceless. The single ladies dance on the football field.....let's just say I watched that more than once :wink:

:yes:
YouTube - Glee - Single Ladies (Football Team) Full Video

Back
Top Bottom