Fictional Characters - Quotes, Pictures, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Meant to post this morning, but got called to chauffeur duty:

Phil Connors
Groundhog-Day_Louis_113503d.jpg

groundhogday.jpg

Don't drive angry. Don't drive angry!

Too many quotes to post here. Watch that first step. It's a doooooooooooooozy! :tongue:
Groundhog_Day_Bill_Murray_Phil_Connors_Ned_Ryerson.jpg

Buckwheat (Eddie Murphy) sings......................................... SNL

buhweet8.jpg

"Unce, dice, fee tines a mady"

"Wookin pa nub in all da wong paces. Wookin pa nub"

Have there been any female characters yet?

faye-dunaway-and-william-holden-in-network1.jpg

Diana Christensen: I was married for four years, and pretended to be happy; and I had six years of analysis, and pretended to be sane. My husband ran off with his boyfriend, and I had an affair with my analyst, who told me I was the worst lay he'd ever had. I can't tell you how many men have told me what a lousy lay I am. I apparently have a masculine temperament. I arouse quickly, consummate prematurely, and can't wait to get my clothes back on and get out of that bedroom. I seem to be inept at everything except my work. I'm goddamn good at my work and so I confine myself to that. All I want out of life is a 30 share and a 20 rating.

article-1022824-0289B55E000004B0-959_468x286.jpg

Can you keep a secret? I'm trying to organize a prison break. I'm looking for, like, an accomplice. We have to first get out of this bar, then the hotel, then the city, and then the country. Are you in or you out?

Yes, I'm on a Bill Murray kick. :)

Ralphie (Peter Billingsley)... A Christmas Story
bunny2.jpg

"He looks like a deranged Easter Bunny." (Mr. Parker [Darrin McGavin])

52251D62-C051-418C-8E1F-FAD218EADF3F.jpg

John Winger
I cried my eyes out. So we're all dogfaces, we're all very, very different, but there is one thing that we all have in common: we were all stupid enough to enlist in the Army. We're mutants. There's something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us - we're soldiers. But we're American soldiers! We've been kicking ass for 200 years! We're 10 and 1! Now we don't have to worry about whether or not we practiced. We don't have to worry about whether Captain Stillman wants to have us hung. All we have to do is to be the great American fighting soldier that is inside each one of us. Now do what I do, and say what I say. And make me proud.

Time for a book:

"Women are supposed to be very calm generally: but women feel just as men feel; they need exercise for their faculties, and a field for their efforts as much as their brothers do; they suffer from too rigid a restraint, too absolute a stagnation, precisely as men would suffer; and it is narrow-minded in their more privileged fellow-creatures to say that they ought to confine themselves to making puddings and knitting stockings, to playing on the piano and embroidering bags" (Chapter 12). Jane thinks this as she looks out of the third story at the view from Thornfield, wishing she could see and interact with more of the world. ~ Jane Eyre

424px-charlotte_bronte_coloured_drawing.png

Brad & Linda ............................ Fast Times at Ridgemont High

"Hi Brad, you know how cute I always thought you were"

phoebe-cates.jpg

Stacy: " Q-tips are in the bathroom, Linda"

caught.jpg

0.jpg

"Doesn't anybody knock anymore"

:)

Back
Top Bottom