Dollhouse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anybody catch last night's episode? Made me go 'Holy Shit!' a couple of times and added more shades to a few central characters.

I am so confused now I don't even know where to start. And I haven't missed an episode. They've flipped everyone's identity and it's a little OTT at this point.

When it was revealed at the end of last season that Dr Saunders is a doll I rolled my eyes (what was that, the third time they used that twist) and decided I wouldn't be surprised if absolutely everyone in the show was a doll. So flipping personalities wouldn't be a problem, more of a letdown.

I'm interested to see how neatly they can explain away the Rossum head's identity though. I still have faith in Joss.

I don't think the show NEEDED another big reveal like that. Wasn't it convoluted enough? I guess you could argue that they planned this a long time ago, but it sure didn't play that way.

And are they going to wait until the last episode to flash-forward again?

It probably didn't, but it may not have felt as OTT if the show wasn't cancelled after just a season and a half. Let's see how they clean it up next week.

I read an interview that the final episode will play out as a continuation of the first season's conclusion, so I guess so.

Back
Top Bottom