Dexter - Season 7 - Truth Brings Light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
:uhoh: Yikes well then what are you doing in here!? :shh: I hope you didn't watch the teaser trailer. :wink:

Haha no I don't watch the teaser. I don't even look anything up on any of the actors anymore. That ruined Ritas death for me. :doh:

220px-Yvonne_strahovski_(cropped).jpg

^ Expect to see her next season

Was she nice? I've only heard the nicest things about her. :cute:

She's funny too. I remember her Twitter tirade about the woman next to her on a flight who wouldn't share her M&M's with her. :giggle:

Haha. Yes she was lovely! I had a very brief chat and would have liked to have done more, alas there were people in line behind me and I always forget what I wanna say when I meet someone like that.

I'll post the photo when I get back home.

Ok I'm up to date with the rest of you now. I thought the end played out a little obvious. I didn't exactly expect deb to "fall in love" with him, but I thought Dexter was due to be caught.

Alas I don't know what to do with myself till September now. Since I started watching the show in Feb I've always had another season to watch!

Ok I'm up to date with the rest of you now. I thought the end played out a little obvious. I didn't exactly expect deb to "fall in love" with him, but I thought Dexter was due to be caught.

Alas I don't know what to do with myself till September now. Since I started watching the show in Feb I've always had another season to watch!

:hmm: How about, you can watch funny stuff narrated by Michael C. Hall! :happy:

How to Spoon with Michael C. Hall - YouTube

:lol:

A mixture of low expectations for the new season and other summer tv shows will make the wait bearable for me...but I'll still be happy when premiere night arrives :heart:

Out of all the things on Dexter that have happened, I rank Rita's death as the worst. :sad: I still love the show, but it hasn't been the same since she's been gone.

I still think all the seasons have been good in their own ways. It just takes a bit longer (especially seasons 5 and 6) to get going. Season 6 slowly built to a climax and really picked up once we found out that Geller was actually dead.

I miss Rita and Doakes, I loved that guy and his one liners and hatred for Dexter. I still find Quinn's character annoying and in the last season almost useless. I'll go back and watch this show from the start again once I finish Breaking Bad season 4.

I got to watch that today at Comic-con. :D

(I also met the the actress who will be the guest this season.)

Awesome. I'm excited now. I've got 5 episodes of breaking bad to watch before Monday, and once the new season starts that will see me through till Dexter :hyper:

Part of me thinks Dex will somehow move the body (as we do see him pushing around a body bag in another preview) and once everybody arrives at the Church there will be no body and some blood....something like that, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom