Dexter - Season 7 - Truth Brings Light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This season looks to be awesome! Please don't disappoint.

By the way, anyone who has Showtime and is not actually on the east coast, you can watch Dexter at 6PM on channel Showtime East. ;)

Okay, I'm really excited again after that premiere. I'd better not end up bored and disappointed by halfway through like the last few seasons.

You didn't like the last few seasons? :hmm: So far only the last one has been disappointing, for me.

SO awesome that they have laid it all out in the open (literally in that last scene when Deb has all his shit spread out in front of her :drool: ) right from 1st episode. I was worried they might drag it out a little, but that was excellent. :up:

And what the HELL is with the weirdo guy cancelling Dexter's accounts??!! WTF!!! :panic:

I didn't mind the one with Lumen (was that her name?), but I got bored about halfway through. I really didn't like last season.

I loved all seasons. I'm entirely too into this show.

I think that weirdo guy knows what Dexter is about and is going to cause him major problems.

I loved all seasons. I'm entirely too into this show.

I think that weirdo guy knows what Dexter is about and is going to cause him major problems.

Yeah I didn't hate last season either, it was just the least good for me in a pile of stellar seasons.

The guy is such a creeper. The way he was smiling as he closed the accounts was just creepy, and the whole video game thing. I remember when he was introduced I said something like maybe they are some sort of creepy serial killer fans, like he's a Dexter fanboy. I still don't entirely rule that out, but he seems to dislike him now ever since Dexter shot him down with the game idea, and now maybe he's the psycho fan who wants to bring down the idol type of thing. :hmm:

:reject: Yes I do like to weave tangled theories.

I liked Julia Stiles' character, almost wish she would come back.
As for the new episode... Wow. Just wow.

UG! Fuck you Showtime! :mad: (The broadcast was totally fucked up all hour, so I missed half the important dialogue. I'll watch it again in an hour and maybe it will be corrected.)

This show is so good. :drool:

i think the whole "i can convert you from being a serial killer" thing is kinda silly.

the only real important dialogue was masuka saying he was ready to blow dexter :lol:

previews for next week look good.

i think the whole "i can convert you from being a serial killer" thing is kinda silly.

the only real important dialogue was masuka saying he was ready to blow dexter :lol:

previews for next week look good.

I :heart: Masuka. :lmao:

Yeah this whole thing with Deb seems genuine though. It hasn't sunk in for her and I think in her initial shock it's just a first desperate need to do something to fix him. I think she'll see it's futile same as us, she probably already knows it deep down. It's just her first stage of grief, denial.

Back
Top Bottom