Dancing with the Stars - Take 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
good lord, are we ready for this one?

The complete lineup for the eighth season of Dancing With the Stars, premiering March 9 on ABC, is as follows:

• Belinda Carlisle, 58, singer

• Stephen "Steve-O" Glover, 34, reality-TV star|

• David Alan Grier, 53, comedian

• Shawn Johnson, 17, Olympic gymnast

• Jewel Kilcher, 34, singer, TV personality

• Lil Kim, 33, rapper

• Gilles Marini, 33, actor

• Ty Murray, 39, former rodeo cowboy

• Nancy O'Dell, 42, entertainment anchor (43 when the show starts)

• Denise Richards, 37, actress

• Lawrence Taylor, 50, retired NFL player

• Chuck Wicks, 29, singer

• Steve Wozniack, 58, technology billionaire

Belinda Carlisle is 58? :ohmy::ohmy:

This seems like an odd cast. aren't Jewel and Ty married?

and I will bet money now that Denise Richards cannot dance:wink:

I am a Jackass fan also since the early days, but just cannot picture Steve-O gliding across the floor in a tuxedo.

I don't think Denise R. will make it either but then she has the long limbs of a dancer and could have a dance background that could benefit her so who knows.

I was watching a bit of the entertainment shows tonight. Denise Richards is paired up with Max. Max is, of course, engaged to Karina. Julianne is paired up with her boyfriend, Chuck Wicks. Lil Kim & Shawn Johnson are really short, both under 5'. And they said that Steve Wozniak once dated Kathy Griffin :shrug: And if you Google Gilles Marini, you may see a naked backside :shifty:

That's all I remember :)

And if you Google Gilles Marini, you may see a naked backside :shifty:

I don't see it :( But the rest..sweet mother of...he's the Sex And The City guy. Saw more than his backside in that, I think there was a frontside too if I remember correctly :D

They shouldn't have Julianne with her boyfriend, that's really not the most level playing field (not that they care about that). He's very cute too.

I would hope if she owned the place, she would stop by!:wink: Make sure and bring your camera to all your classes just in case!:D

I loved the show last night. Finally, all stars seem evenly matched with no dance experience evident except little miss hip hop. Even though I don't really care about any of the stars, I think this will be a great season. And, I did give all my votes to Cheryl :nerd:

I have never watched this show, nor will I ever watch it, again. I voted several hundred times for good old Dr. Steve-O.

UGH I cant stand the freaking songs they use for Salsa. THESE ARE NOT SALSA SONGS PEOPLE!!!!!! Shawn Johnson's was great, great Salsa song, and she did awesome. Melissa was awesome too. The rest just get me so frustrated!! lol. :angry:

And Steve-O... no Steve-O .. back injury. :sad:

Ugh, little Kim's face! She's looking like Latoya Jackson's long lost twin! I'm not sure which face is harder to look at, hers or Joan Rivers' on Celeb Apprentice! :|

I like Shawn the best so far. Her and Mark make a good dance couple. I think Ty is very mismatched with his partner, but i guess that happens.

HAHA....yes Lil Kim's face DOES look like she is a long lost Jackson! and Denise Richards is SO stiff....she does not even react while being interviewed...she looks like a plastic Barbi doll:huh:

Back
Top Bottom