Dancing With The Stars - Season 13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Chaz was better this week. Chaz is still on the show probably for the same reasons that Bristol Palin stayed on the show. If you can get people to root for you and vote for you, for whatever reason (s), you can stay on. Chynna Phillips was a very good dancer, in my opinion, but no fan base. At least not one that was big enough, and no personally compelling reason to vote for her.

That's the way the show works :shrug:

Yep I agree. Also I think people are interested in watching Chaz just because of who he is and what he was etc.. its like a train wreck that you want to stop watching but you cant.

Maks is a complete asshole.. seriously I would have murdered him by now if he were my partner.

Also, Ricky Lake is amazing. I think this is her and JR's competition.

I'm sure the other dancers really appreciated it when he said "this is my show" -then he had to add in some false modesty by saying he HELPED make it what it is. :yuck:

I think Hope and Maks might go tonight and Chaz will still be on

other dancers seem to think Maks was right

Bono elaborated about the "disrespectful" animal comparisons. "I've been called an Ewok, a cute and cuddly bear, now tonight a penguin," he said. "It's disrespectful to me. "

"It's rude and unnecessary, and as his friend I'm embarrassed," Schwimmer said. "We are both anti-bullying ... And having the judges refer to him as animals or dis his personality, it's unnecessary. It's rude and it's going back on everything that people are trying to fix. It's disappointing that it has to be here and it has to be one of my friends."

Schwimmer says she was so upset about what the judges said that she couldn't hold back tears. "I cried today because I was so hurt, and I was so embarrassed that they had said that," she said. "I'm glad that Maks stood up, because I was about to jump on that table and rip their heads off."

I gave up on this show a long time ago.

Once they kicked off a good dancer like that Stacy Keibler to keep crappy dancers on.

Yeah, it is just some lame popularity vote, nothing to do with dancing skills.

I never even noticed that they compared Chaz to animals. I never pay attention to when the judges give their critique, only the marks. Critique is bathroom break or channel surf time. If the judges are really bullying anyone well maybe the show should tell them to knock it off.

Stacy Keibler has Clooney so I can't get too upset about her fate on DWTS.

The only thing that is good about this show, is when they take someone that has never danced before..aka JR... Hope...Nancy Grace...(Not that they are stars) and show what they can learn about dance....what I personally do not like is when they bring someone on that is a dance aka.. Nicole Sherzinger...and show that they can already dance...and yes..I heard all the stupid comparisons to animals they said to Chaz, and it was disrespectful, and I am glad he called them out on it.

Well its hypocritical of them to be calling him names but when Max had something to say to them it was 'disrespectful'.

Exactly....the judges do seem to judge the women contestants harsher than the male contestants...and are more uber-critical of their feet, shoulders etc... and the male contestants can walk around and basically pose and not get judged as harshly...I really believe that is where Maks frustration was...judging Hope on her footwear for example is ridiculous....and he is a hot head and can't keep his temper in check....but I basically agree with his point

It'll come down to JR against Rikki Lake for the mirror ball trophy this season. I get so tired of the controversy that seems to be building each passing season. Contestants, Pros and Judges all need to be reminded to be more respectful of one another as human beings.

Yay, JR made the cover of People. The more attention his story can get the better.

ltot5h-ltoszqjrpeople.jpg

Another surprising departure. :hmm: I'm a Nancy Grace fan, but must admit, I thought for sure this was going to have been her last week. I'm rooting for JR to win it. I heard he's doing the coin toss at the Rose Bowl game and is Grand Marshall of the Tournament of Roses Parade! What honors and well deserved. :up:

It was Nancy's time to go for sure! I find it hard to believe she has that big of a fan base? Hope too!! I guess people vote for her because of Maks:hmm:

I didn't see it because I didn't have power for four days, but that stinks about David. Yes I think all the HLN viewers are keeping Nancy on. The show wants to keep Maks on for controversy=ratings.

I will have to check out the episodes on demand

I was so annoyed last night. Do they really think Hope is that great?? I thought she looked 'flappy' and was just being drug around by Maks the whole time in her first dance. Yet the judges praised her and said it was her best dance?? Are they blind? Then Ricki Lake does a perfect dance and they find something to criticize her about. I am starting to think they're scared of Maks or he paid them off or something. :lol:

Also, Nancy Grace needs to go now. She's horrible.

Maks definately seemed to be dragging Hope around last night...he moves at the speed of light and all she could do was just hang on for dear life:lol:

Hope looks like a rag doll sometimes latched on to Maks for dear life while he twists turns & throws her around. She doesn't seem to have much personality or showmanship to make watching her performances fun like so many other (like JR).

My prediction is Nancy & Rob K in jeapordy tonite with Nancy being cut loose. I like her HLN show & what she does for missing & exploited children, but she's been dancing much longer than she should have. Bless her.

On a side note I do wonder if all the Kardashian media hoopla the past week or so could affect Rob's votes? He's better than Nancy but it's been a shocking season regarding viewer's votes.:hmm:

I know Rob wont win but I would love to see him come in 3rd. (convinced it will be Ricki and JR in the final two).

Well congrats to J.R. .. even though I'm sure he got a lot of sympathy votes. Rob came a long way and I'm glad he made it to the final two at least.

Back
Top Bottom