Dancing With The Stars 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
poor Tony...he always seems to get the ringer...wasn't he also Kate plus 8's partner? poor guy

True about poor Tony. Jimmy Kimmel asked h who cried more, Kate or Wendy. Because Wendy never shuts up poor Tony couldn't even get a word on edge wise during the entire interview.

Speaking of Kate, anyone watching the latest season of her stupid show? She takes those 8 brats a film crew and her entourage including TWO people to help with the kids to Australia and New Zealand. Kate has the foulest attitude.

USMagazine, Thursday, April 7, 2011, 6:58am (PDT)

Dancing in the buff!

Karina Smirnoff will pose nude in the May issue of Playboy and grace its cover, UsMagazine.com has confirmed.

Who broke the naked news about the 33-year-old, Ukraine-born "Dancing with the Stars" pro? Hugh Hefner, naturally.

"The May issue of Playboy is unforgettable with 'Dancing With The Stars' Karina Smirnoff on the cover & nude inside," the Playboy founder, 84, Tweeted on Wednesday.

Playboy won't be the only 2011 milestone for Smirnoff, who's partnered on this season's "DWTS" with front-runner Ralph Macchio: She's getting prepped to be a bride!

Last November, Smirnoff got engaged to baseball player Brad Penny, who popped the question with a $95,000 ring. Smirnoff told Us they're planning on a wedding in "November or October" 2011.

Brad Penny now

karina-smirnoff-brad-penny-11072010-lead.jpg

Then

Brad%20Penny.jpg

He also dated Eliza Dushku (then) so I guess he's got something

I thought Kendra was going home. She was so surprised that she wasnt. Bye bye Sugar Ray.

Sicy said:
I thought Kendra was going home. She was so surprised that she wasnt. Bye bye Sugar Ray.

I'm an Anna fan but I was underwhelmed by Sugar Rays performances. I can't believe I'm finding myself rooting for Chris Jericho haha

I like Kirsty & Petra too

I'm surprised by Kendra's performance. She is better than I thought. I only wish she could get past her phobias and really believe in herself and that she is good enough and she can do this. Then she could really focus and probably get farther in the competition. Maybe she really isn't mature enough to do DWTS.

I'm sick to death of Kirstie Alley and the kiddy kiddy between her and Maxs. Why was Kirstie holding her dress so tightly in the front when they were waiting for their (too high) scores? She looked like Michael Jackson grabbing her crotch area!

Wow did Kendra shake it tonite!!

I was sad that Chris was kicked off. Kendra did well that night but I would have liked to see him on longer. Oh well. Go Kirstie.
Btw, I found it funny that DWTS had a guilty pleasure "night". That whole show is my guilty pleasure

Chris & Cheryl were on Kimmel's show last night. I swear Chris was on speed or something, that guy wouldn't stop talking.....like someone wound him up and let him go and no one could get a word in edgewise. They were in good spirits about getting booted off the show though.

I cannot stand watching Kirstie because she has been taking private dance lessons for a couple years in the dance studio in her home. Specifically ball room type dances. I also think Maxs should take a break for a season or so...or give us a break ! It is refreshing to see different Pros on the show.

I'm actually pissed that Kendra and Louie got voted off this week. It should've been Kirstie and Maxs. It is going to be difficult for me to watch the show now for sure. I don't care who wins this season, but it best not be porky Kirstie.

Sorry for the double post, but I Watched Kendra and Louie on Kimmel and I have to say they are handling being voted off very well. Kendra looked beautiful and I think she learned to be more confidant and graceful during her DWTS experience. I'm still so bummed to see these 2 go.

NFL Star Hines Ward -- Handcuffed at GUNPOINT
5/5/2011 6:10 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Pittsburgh Steelers superstar Hines Ward was removed from a vehicle at gunpoint by LAPD officers and placed in handcuffs this morning in L.A. -- but he was NOT arrested ... TMZ has learned.

The "Dancing with the Stars" contestant was a passenger in a Honda Civic around 2 AM ... when LAPD officers flipped on their lights and sirens and pulled the car over.

Law enforcement sources tell us cops had run the license plate and noticed the car had been reported stolen. We're told police drew their weapons ... and ordered both Hines and the female driver out of the car and placed them both in handcuffs.

The female driver then explained ... SHE was the person who reported the car stolen in the first place after an incident involving a valet. But she got her car back ... and forgot to tell cops to call off the alert.

We're told the officers verified her story -- and eventually let both Hines and the driver leave without further incident. Law enforcement sources tell us Hines was VERY cooperative and understanding about the situation.

I was really starting to like Romeo. Too bad. I thought Ralph should have gone home over him personally.

Why does no one care that Kirstie is still on the show despite being mediocre at best? People staying over clearly better dancers seemed to be a huge deal last season.

Hmm...

I'm so bummed it wasn't Kirstie that went home last night I'm so sick of her. I find these reports so hard to believe that she's lost so much weight while on this show, especially going from dress size 16 to size 6???!!! No freakin way, she still looks as chunky as the first episode of DWTS especially her fat lil cankles. :doh:

Okay Karen, I've gotta ask...what is that bothers you so much about Kirstie's weight? You've called her "porky" "chunky" and mentioned her "fat cankles"

If you don't like her because she took dance lessons, that's one thing, but what does someone's weight have to do with her ability to dance? You even complained about TWO "big girls" being picked for the show this year (her and Wendy) What is up with that attitude?

Not trying to nitpick or start or anything, but I'm truly curious why Kirstie's weight is such an issue with you.

I'm not bothered by the weight or big girls, hell I've always been a big girl so no prejudice here on that issue. I am simply offering my objective opinion to which I like anyone else here is entitled without a detailed explanation. Yes? Personally I do not care for anything about Kirstie Ally or Wendy Williams. I am no a fan of either for a number of reasons, their size/weight not on the list. Wendy couldn't dance. Kirstie, on the other hand and in my opinion has "cheated" her way through this show by having taken private dance lessons for several years. (there have been a number of contestants on DWTS whose dance experience has been questioned). Is not the concept of the show DWTS having a celebrity with NO dance experience paired with a professional ball room dancer in a competition against other like couples? That said, the controversy over Kirstie having been sacked as spokesperson of the popular weight loss company she represented was annoying enough but now her "stick it to them" attitude bragging about a hefty weight loss (which I do not see on this show) is less than classy. Again, my opinion. HOW is it possible to lose SIX dress sizes in as many weeks time? Sorry, but Kirstie does not look a size 6 to me. Again, I am just not a Kirstie Ally fan, never have been, don't care for anything about her.

No offense taken, no nitpicking and I'm not starting or playing into anything.

I was about to flip out if Kirstie won lol. I thought Chelsea should have won but congrats to Hines.

Back
Top Bottom