Dancing With The Stars 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cruzila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Somewhere between The Edge, Matt Bellamy and Brian
11 seasons already? WOW!

The cast will be announced on Monday, 30Aug2010. There have been rumors swirling about some already!!

Ali (Bachelorette), Roberto (Ali's chosen Bachelor), Bristol Palin and David Hasselhoff

Can't wait to see the official cast! :dance:

If they wanted to get some damn good ratings they would put this person on

vienna-girardi.jpg

I heard some that the Spoiler in MrsS's post above mention....actually I think it was in conversation on a talk show that Brooke Burke did a guest appearance on. Not one name thrown out interests me at all. Still haven't heard names of any "token" athletes. :hmm:

why do we have to use spoiler tags for these rumors...will people really be upset if they find out in advance who the "stars" will be??:lol:

So, basically this season looks as though it'll be made up of a who's who of the most obnoxious "celebrities" of the last few years? That sounds exciting! At least past seasons had some likable people on them worth rooting for.

Kate Gosselin...:crack:. Thank god we don't have to witness that anymore.

Angela

:doh:I thought they'd sunk to new lows airing Kate Gosselin. Apparently not. Bleh. I'm not too excited at this point. But I've said that before :lol: Who knows, maybe some of the dimwads whose names are circulating as alleged DWTS Season 11 participants might surprise us with their dance abilities.:|

Awwwww, my dad would've gotten a kick out of seeing Kurt Warner on there :(.

My mom'll probably enjoy Florence Henderson. At least there's a couple people in that list that are tolerable and worth watching. For the most part, though, this season's going to be like a car wreck, I think.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom