Dancing With The Stars 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I can't blame her as far as Cheryl Burke is concerned

I think he fooled around on Vanessa Williams when they were married-at least there were rumors and maybe photos of him with another woman.

It was funny that no one showed up for season 6-and how few people showed up for the other ones. Of course Jake was there.

Former 'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka stepped out with a new blonde on his arm at a 'Dancing With the Stars' party Monday night, and he tells Us Weekly she is his new girlfriend, wedding planner Meghan Jones.

Jake told Us a friend introduced them less than two months ago and that they love to travel.

"We're going to flip a coin in the morning," he said. "It's either going to be Hawaii, Australia, Bali or Bangkok. We're just going to get up and go somewhere."

MEGHAN-JONES-JAKE-PAVELKA.jpg

omg wtf !!! Bristol!!

I know!!!!! :huh: It's ridiculous! I'll defend stiffness over her consistent missteps anyday. Perhaps her "I wanna go home" video will sway away sympathy voters? I don't know.

I'm not too distraught over Rick. Better him than Kyle. To me he just wasn't as entertaining as the other fellas but he definitely deserved to go to the quarterfinals over Bristol. :|

I cracked up at Kurt and Annas confessional video. I'm glad they're moving on :)

Hehe. You know, I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I'm willing to believe that's not too far from the truth.

Yeah, I'm not all that disappointed about Rick going, either-he had his good weeks, but I usually always wound up forgetting about him until the next week, actually :p. I would be very surprised if Bristol stuck around much longer-I'm sure she'll be out of there in the next week or two.

It was funny that no one showed up for season 6-and how few people showed up for the other ones.

I found that kind of strange, too, yeah. Oh, well. At least some of my family's favorites showed up, so it was all good on our end :D.

Jake told Us a friend introduced them less than two months ago and that they love to travel.

"We're going to flip a coin in the morning," he said. "It's either going to be Hawaii, Australia, Bali or Bangkok. We're just going to get up and go somewhere."

I dunno, maybe I'm weird or not a spontaneous romantic, but I'm not sure I'd want to fly around the world with someone I've only known less than two months :huh:. I'm all for a big trip with a guy I'm dating if we can afford one, don't get me wrong-it can certainly be a lovely experience. Just seems so soon.

I'm just glad he didn't have to go on yet another reality show to meet her (which makes me wonder why he had to do it with his last girlfriend, but eh).

Angela

Jake's a fake bullshitter, so I wouldn't put too much stock into that :D Not to mention-where is he getting the $?

It would have been so awesome if they had given that worst dancer award to Kate Gosselin, she would have been so pissed off.

:sad: from his Twitter:

"KurtAnna Nation is the best, we can't thank u enough 4 taking us on this ride! Just know God has a lot more in store & I want u along 4 ride"

It's extra upsetting that he left before HER and I now know what the Florence/Audrina/Rick fans felt...but Im glad he at least left performing his best. I loved Hella Good.

Bristol FAIL. Her Samba was shit. She has no hip action whatsoever, and she's not even entertaining.

:sad: from his Twitter:

"KurtAnna Nation is the best, we can't thank u enough 4 taking us on this ride! Just know God has a lot more in store & I want u along 4 ride"

It's extra upsetting that he left before HER and I now know what the Florence/Audrina/Rick fans felt...but Im glad he at least left performing his best. I loved Hella Good.

:hug: Sorry your favorite's gone :(. I liked his dances last night, too, I thought he did quite well. I really was starting to think the final three would be him, Jennifer, and Brandy. Hopefully Kyle will take his place in that lineup, then (Kyle's first dance last night was fantastic. Wow. I've really enjoyed his dances on here thus far, so if he makes it to the finals, I won't complain at all).

I actually liked Bristol's first dance, but her second one definitely fell apart, and she's been the least consistent of everyone, so she really should've gone home tonight. If she makes it to the final three I am going to be incredibly shocked and confused (and GROAN at having to see her mom show up, but eh...that was inevitable, unfortunately).

I'm betting part of the reason Brandy and Maksim were in the bottom two had something to do with that little tiff between him and Carrie-Ann? That was...uh...interesting. Thoughts on that, anyone? I can see both sides-the judges do tend to get a bit nitpicky sometimes, yes, but then again, that's why they're judges. And if you're a professional dancer who's been on here for however many seasons, you know what they want and don't want, so if you do something that they don't want, well...

On a completely different note, those kids playing piano and dancing tonight made me feel horrifically lazy. Damn (composing at the age of THREE? Good lord...).

Angela

Bristol FAIL. Her Samba was shit. She has no hip action whatsoever, and she's not even entertaining.
I totally agree :grumpy: Forgetting your steps one week then Not forgetting your steps the next isn't real improvement. I couldn't believe the judges gave her failed samba and Kurt's cha cha the same score. Please.
:hug: Sorry your favorite's gone :(. I liked his dances last night, too, I thought he did quite well. I really was starting to think the final three would be him, Jennifer, and Brandy.
On a completely different note, those kids playing piano and dancing tonight made me feel horrifically lazy. Damn (composing at the age of THREE? Good lord...).
Angela
Aw thanks ! :hug: I know it's just tv but it's not every season I really root for someone. I'm also pretty sad they didn't get a farewell video at the end of the show. Wth?? He was a great entertainer and I'm glad I had another chance to see him on a weekly basis again after he retired. :heart:
I'll be rooting for Kyle now

I know what you mean about feeling underachieving compared to those kids! Goodness ! They were great.

Back
Top Bottom